How intimidiating do you think you are?

Options

Replies

• KainStar
    KainStar Posts: 197
    Options
    Yeah, most people think I'm mad when I'm really not. I give off this dont f with me look apparently. Lol.
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    People say i am, but I'm a really kind person.
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options

I am told that my physique is also intimidating, but I just punch those people in the face.

hehe - kidding.

Lol. I just snorted coffee through my nose. :)
  • annepage
    annepage Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Probably not.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    People who don't know me are often intimidated by me. My "normal" face kind of looks like a scowl and I tower over most people.

Then they get to know me and realize I am a huge softie to those who aren't jerks.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    The mice are extremely intimidated by me...and all their little feathered friends too.
  • TallGlassOfQuirky
    TallGlassOfQuirky Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I am terrifying

Rawr.

Now excuse me while I go draw hearts and flowers and sing Kumbaya.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mcxsbhLGse1rqsh2vo1_r1_250_zpsa832c50b.gif

About that much.
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    i'm not very intimidating at all. i'm a preschool teacher and i often get bullied by my 3 and 4 year olds, haha! i will try to be big and bad and boss them around but they still ignore me- they know i'm all bark and no bite. but i do mean business sometimes!
  • awadm
    awadm Posts: 252
    Options
    I don't think I come off intimidating at all. However, if you push my buttons, watch out!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I am terrifying! Tremble in my wake!
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    GRRR Well at least my boys fear my awesome mommy mind reading powers.
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    A lot of people think I look angry when I'm not smiling so I guess that may intimidate some people. I don't think I'm anywhere near intimidating though.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    what a silly question.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I think I am zero intimidating.

My director, however, thinks I am intimidating to other women. I had to ask her..."What the f$&% do you mean? B*cch!" j/k.

Also an ex took me to his Christmas party with the purpose of showing me off. Most guys politely congratulated him on his new acquisition of the me, except one guy who said "she looks mean" when I was told this, I replied "*kitten* him, I'm not mean!" It just came out. In my own defence I was told his opinion of me while I was drunk.

New hubby had me over to work once to exchange important papers and gave me very very detailed directions how to find him. A coworker tried to be helpful and I gave him the "I've got this" nod. He told my hubby who was a new beau at the time that I was conceited when asked "what did you think of her?" Hubb's told him, nooooo she's just confident. His reply "Yeah, too confiden:huh: t". My reply to hubby, "Well you're the one who told me not to talk to any of those pr*cks!"

So I don't know, I think I'm really really nice to people. More than they usually deserve. If they find kindness or confidence intimidating screw them.
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I've been told I look intimidating once or twice (even when I was just a fat guy). Always blows my mind. I certainly don't think anyone should be intimidated by me, ever. I guess it's the shaved head/beard combo.
    You look about as intimidating as a bald kitten.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    People have no idea how intimidating I am!:flowerforyou:
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    I'm sure I can be intimidating to some...but i'm really not...and I never get intimidated by anyone
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I have been told I am but its not something I do on purpose.
  • ncahill77
    ncahill77 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I just remembered one time I really was intimidating for real, some fool approached me at an automated gas station at 3am just outside of downtown Dallas, asking me if I had any money I could spare, I pulled the nozzle out of my tank and squirted some at him and just said no. He caught the hint and bailed.