Are there people who eat real food out there?

Options

Replies

• miracole
    miracole Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, my diary is open and I enjoy real food.
  • ATT949
    ATT949 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I want some real food eaters that fill out and allow viewing of their diary to add me. I want to get more meal and food combination ideas with out protein powders, protein bars, and most other processed food. I want healthy whole food eaters.

My diary is open to the public. I've lost about 110 pounds, am 16% body fat (good for a 56 YO male), and maintain my weight to within 1% +/-.
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    I eat whole foods, no processed , packaged premade crap, you an add me to see my diary
  • dkutnyak
    Options
    Depends on what your description of "real food" is. My husband is a meat and potatoes kind of guy but I prefer raw or plant based food and he former is what I cater to. I also substitute 3 healthy smoothies for 2 of my meals a day (no artificial protein powder) although I do need to incorporate more protein into my daily diet....any suggestions ? I'm not against meat but prefer to do plant based.:glasses:
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    i do i do! Anyone can add me!
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. i eat only natural and organic food. although i am vegan, you might get some great ideas from my diary but you can make it non vegan.
  • FinallyDoingMe
    FinallyDoingMe Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    real foodie here too. Feel free to add me
  • penguinlally
    penguinlally Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Food Glorious Food!!!!
  • Juliechilli
    Juliechilli Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I've been eating clean since January 28th. Feel free to add me.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    When you say real food, what do you mean?

Oh I eat all the food, clean... but I mostly like it dirty.
  • Whipppets
    Options
    If you call pasta, potatoes, Rice steak and all fruits real food then I qualify..
    Lots of chicken also.
  • Jemmuno
    Jemmuno Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I do you can look at my diary if you'd like.
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I love cooking and prefer real food also
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    joleenl
    I want some real food eaters that fill out and allow viewing of their diary to add me. I want to get more meal and food combination ideas with out protein powders, protein bars, and most other processed food. I want healthy whole food eaters.
    bump
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Most of the time I eat to be healthy.

Sometimes I eat to get in my junk quantity, but not very often.

But I supplement with protein powder because I have a certain level I'm trying to hit within a certain calorie calculation. But I think of protein powder as real food. Mixes well with greek yogurt.
  • Miiimii
    Miiimii Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I only eat real food, feel free to check my diary. But you won't find any meat there, I'm vegetarian.
  • Melaney1
    Melaney1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me. I'm trying to stick to the healthier foods most of the time but I do enjoy snacks and fast foods as well in moderation. I make most of my meals from scratch although they are boring. I am also watching my portions sizes which was my biggest problem. I'm slowly losing weight and enjoying life at the same time.
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I eat real food and my diary is open :) I do have protein smoothies with the powder and the occasional lara bar if I'm out and about but other than that. I eat CLEAN and HEALTHY.
  • imfivebyfive
    Options
    You may add me.
  • Melissa26point2
    Melissa26point2 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    my diary is open and I never use protein powders. I'd rather eat... a lot!!! feel free to add me