Satisfying My Sweet-tooth

Options
12346»

Replies

• emmaemily68
    Options
    What a brilliant idea. Fresh baked cookies when you want them without the temptation of having a tin full in the kitchen. I like it:-)
  • UsernameStillLoading
    UsernameStillLoading Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Animal Crackers (I have them up for lent so I right now my sweet tooth is satisfied by granola bars and protein bars)
  • DivineDee
    DivineDee Posts: 23
    Options
    There are a lot of things that you can buy to satisfy your sweet tooth without messing up your calories. There are a lot of 100 calories snack out there that you can purchase. I buy the Skiiny Cow Chocolate fudge ice cream, Nabisco Oreo Thin Crips, chocoloat covered pretzels (all 100 calories), weight watchers has some good low calorie desserts that you can buy also:happy: .
  • kdalbers69
    Options
    I love chocolate Ice Cream and i have found Breyers carb smart chocolate ice cream for 4 carbs. As a diabetic,i have to watch my carb intake
  • kat3a1
    kat3a1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    For me.. it's sherbert. Not sure if it's good for me but calories and fat are low and it really helps my sweet tooth. Or.. I use greek non fat yogurt with a splenda and teaspoon of strawberry preserves. yummmm

I do the same, Greek Yogurt non-fat with one packet Splenda and 2 tablespoons sugar free Maple Syrup (made with Splenda). Total calories are about 135 or less with no sugar or fat and it is super good and filling!