Impressive.

I like how the dude in the second pic is like

"D*mn she fine"

Edit: ALL the dudes in the second pic.
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
    I have a real soft spot for hard-bodied girls.
  • LindseySprake
    LindseySprake Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Yep! hot!
  • Siekobilly
    Siekobilly Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    O.o I wonder if she'll be my wife.
  • Whoa.. She's hot!!!
  • mum212
    mum212 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    girls that lift are sexy just not when they get too much muscle and no fat to cover it, i like a bit of fat i dont mind being skinny fat just not fat like i am now and so i look toned but not too toned, i dont disagree with women wanting muscle but my opinion is i dot think it looks good. women are meant to have boobs not a man like chest like you see in pics posted.. sorry if i have offended anyone but this again is my opinion x
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    ok there is only so far a girl can go with lifting before she starts to look like she has a mans body girl that lift are sexy just not when they get too much muscle and no fat to cover it, i like a bit of fat i dont mind being skinny fat just not fat like i am now and so i look tined but not too toned, i dont disagree with women wanting muscle but my opinion is i dot think it looks good. women are meant to have boobs not a man like chest like you see in pics posted.. sorry if i have offended anyone but this again is my opinion x

Uh oh . . . .

*kitten*'s about to get real . . . .
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    ok there is only so far a girl can go with lifting before she starts to look like she has a mans body girl that lift are sexy just not when they get too much muscle and no fat to cover it, i like a bit of fat i dont mind being skinny fat just not fat like i am now and so i look tined but not too toned, i dont disagree with women wanting muscle but my opinion is i dot think it looks good. women are meant to have boobs not a man like chest like you see in pics posted.. sorry if i have offended anyone but this again is my opinion x

Opinions are like a-holes...
  • mum212
    Options
    ok mans point of view men like boobs *kitten*,thighs and legs
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I now have a girl crush on Amanda Harris.

SPwNtEilECsTRrmwcDVtQiQKBJwVVAPFYDAWe.jpg
  • Bethie_B
    Bethie_B Posts: 292 Member
    Options

A man's body? Not only is that incredibly insulting to any woman who lifts heavy and aspires to look like her, but just because *you* think a woman should be soft and squishy does not mean that a ripped, amazing woman like her has a "man's" body. She is a woman, she is feminine, and there's nothing about her that is manly.
  • JudyB21
    JudyB21 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    She looks fab!! but the 3rd and 4th pictures don't look very feminine!! would like to be half as fit though and have at least some of that definition!
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Toned yes, built like a bloke on steroids? No. Sorry but that's far from sexy IMO (and to me MY opinion counts).

Sorry but in the 1st pic she looks hot...then as you get further she just looks like a man in a bikini.
  • mum212
    Options
    well that is your opinion yea + your comment = that opinon
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    She looks fantastic, she could pick you up, spin you around three times and pop you down again before you have time to blink. Strength is hot.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    ok there is only so far a girl can go with lifting before she starts to look like she has a mans body......... girls that lift are sexy just not when they get too much muscle and no fat to cover it, i like a bit of fat i dont mind being skinny fat just not fat like i am now and so i look toned but not too toned, i dont disagree with women wanting muscle but my opinion is i dot think it looks good. women are meant to have boobs not a man like chest like you see in pics posted.. sorry if i have offended anyone but this again is my opinion x

WOW, usually the body shaming waits until the second page. Way to be a ground breaker. Oh, and being it's only your opinion. you should have kept it to yourself.