Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    dammmmmmmmnnnnnn!!!
  • ndj1979
    Options
    There's no denying she looks amazing but it's not the body I would *personally* aim for.

I'm overweight right now and I would love a lean, toned look similar to Jennifer Aniston.
    Hopefully with hard work I will get there :smile:

I am planning on starting to lift soon so I can have beautiful toned arms etc but I would never want to take it as far as this lady.

However, there are many different body types out there and we all find different shapes attractive.
    I love how in the 2nd picture all the guys are almost drooling, lol :laugh:

Just because we don't all want this body doesn't mean we're being offensive or mean, we can respect other people for their hard work without wanting to be the same.

oh I am aiming for that right now!!!!!!
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    cm-12657-05006101239de9.gif

Bye!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    ok mans point of view men like boobs *kitten*,thighs and legs

A) I see all of those things in the pictures. I also see a WOMAN. A woman with a very pretty face, makeup, earrings, shiny hair, feminine clothing, and clear pride in her appearance. I also see someone who could carry a toddler and 6 bags of groceries up to her third floor apartment all by herself if she needed to. What are you looking at?

B) Did you miss that like 6 guys had already said how hot she was before you had the chance to post anything?

C) To the person who said she looks like a "bloke on steroids", have you ever looked at male body builders? Even the natural ones are so much bigger than this. Ridiculous.

D) To the person who asked about her hormone levels and if she'll be able to conceive... For one, she could have children now for all you or I know (unless you checked into that- I didn't see the need to). One does NOT need to take hormones to have low body fat and excellent muscles. One just needs to work hard. Just because she chooses a body type that you do not, is no reason to question her in that way - as your post seems to imply, this is not the same as anorexia, which is a mental disease. Body obsession can obviously become that as well, but this woman has a very physical job, so I don't think we need to assume she's sick.

Oh, and one more thing about conception. For the record not ALL women can conceive without help. That doesn't make them men either, thank you very much.

Y CHROMOSOME PEOPLE. Y, not muscle, equals male.

This was great to see but then it got transphobic fast... :< There are plenty of trans and intersex women with Y chromosomes, but they're still women.

Oh you are not seriously going to suggest that are you? I'm sure if the poster had got into full equality and diversity mode they could have put a disclaimer in brackets but there were just making a general statement. Yes, I fully agree that transgender women are absolutely all woman irrespective of their chromosomes but to pull the poster up on this is truly hypersensitive.

I find it odd that you've been here for this long and doesn't realize that you just fell victim to ubemashi's (spelling?) trolling. There was a reason most of her posts in this thread were being ignored.

I still like that you tried to reason though. Unfortunately she just wants a rise out of people over nothing
  • ndj1979
    Options
    ladies if you want boobs might I suggest implants...:) DD's are the preferred implant, just an FYI
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    ok mans point of view men like boobs *kitten*,thighs and legs
    Are you a man? If not, how do you know what men like?

And by the way, congratulations on making such a broad sweeping statement about every single man on the planet. :noway:
  • bryanf101
    Options
    Amazing Share!!
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options

I find it odd that you've been here for this long and doesn't realize that you just fell victim to ubemashi's (spelling?) trolling. There was a reason most of her posts in this thread were being ignored.

I still like that you tried to reason though. Unfortunately she just wants a rise out of people over nothing

Not a troll, never have been. I believe in everything that I write. It's called being an activist.
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    She really is amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0KD--JcBEY

I officially have a new girl crush!

That's a great video. She is fantastic. And CUTE!
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    She obviously worked very hard for that body and she is very pretty, I just dont think it's sexy at all and not something I would work towards. Just my opinion.
  • emma155
    emma155 Posts: 152
    Options
    TBH I dont find her sexy but one: I am a female and two: everyone findes different things sexy.
    However I do think it is impressive...
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options

Thanks for the heads up - I haven't come across her before; must be hanging out on different threads (or different planets judging from her responses!). Will not rise to it next time :wink:
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    TBH I dont find her sexy but one: I am a female and two: everyone findes different things sexy.
    However I do think it is impressive...

See, this is an awesome way to compliment while expressing your likes (or lack of)
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    This woman is hot.

And that is a nice OHP.
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    It's no big surprise that so many people on a fitness site, people that are into lifting, marathons, exercise, diet, nutrition and etc, would find this attractive. Duh. MY opinion, it's not my cup of tea. But I tell you one thing, I wouldn't want to make her mad! :noway:
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Makes me wanna lift right now!
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    I'm all for strength training (doing that now) but there's no way I want to look like that.
  • tattygun
    tattygun Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    ok there is only so far a girl can go with lifting before she starts to look like she has a mans body......... girls that lift are sexy just not when they get too much muscle and no fat to cover it, i like a bit of fat i dont mind being skinny fat just not fat like i am now and so i look toned but not too toned, i dont disagree with women wanting muscle but my opinion is i dot think it looks good. women are meant to have boobs not a man like chest like you see in pics posted.. sorry if i have offended anyone but this again is my opinion x
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    ok there is only so far a girl can go with lifting before she starts to look like she has a mans body......... girls that lift are sexy just not when they get too much muscle and no fat to cover it, i like a bit of fat i dont mind being skinny fat just not fat like i am now and so i look toned but not too toned, i dont disagree with women wanting muscle but my opinion is i dot think it looks good. women are meant to have boobs not a man like chest like you see in pics posted.. sorry if i have offended anyone but this again is my opinion x

I'm flat chested regardless of my weight - only just manage an A cup when i was overweight, so you're telling me i am not a woman? thank you very much!

Yep, same here. Same size boobs (not very much!) when I was at my largest and my smallest - 20lb difference.

Muscle is not what causes someone to have a "man like chest" You either are blessed there or you're not. If you are not, and you build muscle, people always love to assume it's the muscle/lifting when really they would've been flat chested anyway. The only thing it'll do is make your pectorials show more if you have less fat (boobs) covering them. I'm not going to stop working out my chest because of that though.

I'm not saying you shouldn't have your opinion. You don't like this look, that's fair enough, it's not for everyone. Just this sort of comment quickly turns into body shaming - what women are "meant to" have in order to be feminine or attractive to men. Women are "meant to" have a vagina and female hormones. Therefore, whatever body they end up with (throughout whatever natural means) is how a woman is meant to look. Steroids is obviously not natural means, I'm going to assume the woman in question does not take them.

Great post, but not all women have vaginas. :D

No they don't, as you mentioned in an earlier post I just saw about trans women :) Although you could still argue that all women are "meant" to have vagina's (naturally) Just like some women have unnaturally high levels of testosterone, the male hormone, but it's not supposed to be that way, it's just the way life turns out sometimes.
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this thread but I couldnt resist.

Oh well, another person on the ignore list.

As for the original post/pics, she's quite impressive. Love her ink.