Girls who lift aren't sexy!

Options

Replies

• Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Taunto is right, girls who lift are super sexy, I found another girl lifting. all i have to say is DAMN!!!

becca.jpg

all the ladies should lit to be like this girl.
    Hot
  • O2BFatNoMore
    Options
    Sure, opinions are like a-holes, but personally I find that everyone woman who commented on this thread looks way more attractive than the OP's pics.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Here we go again;

When an opinion is in the minority it is therefore wrong, the views expressed by both sides are just that views, FFS people can disagree amicably and to be fair to mum212, the delivery of her opinion beat around the bush and attempted to sugar coat her opposing argument, she did not belittle people or resort to insults or name calling.

As long as the person is healthy the only other factor is beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I have a few friends who like really large girls I dread to think how they would be treated on this post. Live and let Live

And if you don’t agree you can all get Fcuked haha!!

I agree with this tbh, I think you are all being a tad unfair to this woman; she expressed an opinion (all be it her choice of words were not brilliant) but everyone has launched at her like an attack dog.

It's not my cup of tea either, however it takes an extraordinary amount of discipline for a woman to look like that and for that I applaud her, but I wouldn't want to look like her.

just to clarify why the post from 212 annoyed me, it was the 'women have boobs' comment. as i said when i responded, i am flat chested, but i am still a woman. what about a woman who has had a double mastectomy? is she now no longer a woman?

as for the OP, i agree, its not a look i would want, but i admire her greatly for the dedication to her appearance! and the confidence she has is VERY sexy!
  • Alexfit12
    Options
    When I saw the title of this post I opened it just to see how you'd get slammed by all the contradicting comments. Glad it was a joke. I was already getting worked up :P
  • BoatReadyBody
    Options
    Just saying... I like pretty faces better than veins popping out everywhere.. To each there own I am sure she is badass and worked very hard.. Kudos but I don't think it is Sexy.
  • JKS76
    JKS76 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this comment. Top points made here! Would enjoy a beer/ cup of tea with this poster and a good rant about a variety of topics!
    ok mans point of view men like boobs *kitten*,thighs and legs

A) I see all of those things in the pictures. I also see a WOMAN. A woman with a very pretty face, makeup, earrings, shiny hair, feminine clothing, and clear pride in her appearance. I also see someone who could carry a toddler and 6 bags of groceries up to her third floor apartment all by herself if she needed to. What are you looking at?

B) Did you miss that like 6 guys had already said how hot she was before you had the chance to post anything?

C) To the person who said she looks like a "bloke on steroids", have you ever looked at male body builders? Even the natural ones are so much bigger than this. Ridiculous.

D) To the person who asked about her hormone levels and if she'll be able to conceive... For one, she could have children now for all you or I know (unless you checked into that- I didn't see the need to). One does NOT need to take hormones to have low body fat and excellent muscles. One just needs to work hard. Just because she chooses a body type that you do not, is no reason to question her in that way - as your post seems to imply, this is not the same as anorexia, which is a mental disease. Body obsession can obviously become that as well, but this woman has a very physical job, so I don't think we need to assume she's sick.

Oh, and one more thing about conception. For the record not ALL women can conceive without help. That doesn't make them men either, thank you very much.

Y CHROMOSOME PEOPLE. Y, not muscle, equals male.
  • kassiebby1124
    kassiebby1124 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I think she looks great (: Now granted, I don't think I could see a pack like that on me (but it's in there somewhere!) I admire her for her devotion and dedication <3
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    personally not my kind of ideal/fantasy/dream body....wouldn't wish for it, I'd stick to the one I currently have

I can see why people may find it attractive!! nothing wrong with lifting....just aiming to be really toned not super muscly !
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Cyber Boner, Activate!

That totally made my day.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Neither I nor my husband find that attractive. There are extremes, and we both feel that this is one. Is it body shaming to say an anorexic is too thin? No, it is not, and that takes just as much "discipline" as extreme lifting. And like any other physical extreme, there can be consequences.

Anorexica is a serious mental illness with a high incidence of comorbidity and similarly high mortality rates to serious psychiatric disorders. To think of it as a discipline "like" heavy lifting is comparing trees to koalas.

Did someone actually compare heavy lifting to anorexia?

Now I've seen everything . . .
  • Goosiesnougs
    Options
    I don't love tatts......but they look damn good on her! Her body is perfection!
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Taunto is right, girls who lift are super sexy, I found another girl lifting. all i have to say is DAMN!!!

becca.jpg

all the ladies should lit to be like this girl.

Is that John Goodman?
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Here we go again;

When an opinion is in the minority it is therefore wrong, the views expressed by both sides are just that views, FFS people can disagree amicably and to be fair to mum212, the delivery of her opinion beat around the bush and attempted to sugar coat her opposing argument, she did not belittle people or resort to insults or name calling.

As long as the person is healthy the only other factor is beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I have a few friends who like really large girls I dread to think how they would be treated on this post. Live and let Live

And if you don’t agree you can all get Fcuked haha!!

I agree with this tbh, I think you are all being a tad unfair to this woman; she expressed an opinion (all be it her choice of words were not brilliant) but everyone has launched at her like an attack dog.

It's not my cup of tea either, however it takes an extraordinary amount of discipline for a woman to look like that and for that I applaud her, but I wouldn't want to look like her.

just to clarify why the post from 212 annoyed me, it was the 'women have boobs' comment. as i said when i responded, i am flat chested, but i am still a woman. what about a woman who has had a double mastectomy? is she now no longer a woman?

as for the OP, i agree, its not a look i would want, but i admire her greatly for the dedication to her appearance! and the confidence she has is VERY sexy!

I understand why you would be upset with that, as I said, the poster did not pick a great choice of words.
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    ha must say, say what you want to me as i really dont care anyway.......................... i said what i think and yea women do put alot of work into it and like i said in my first comment i dont mean to offend anyone because i dont disagree with women wanting muscle it just isnt my cup of tea so you ppl trying to have a go at me for my opinoin well shame on you all and read ppls post properly b4 trying to start an arguement on posts........

If I didn't have to spend 10 minutes deciphering what you are saying I would read it properly :noway:

Agreed. And as for suggesting what men want... yes my boyfriend likes breasts and bums and all things womanly - he also likes it when I'm strong and fit enough to keep up with him on big hikes and clambering over rock faces up mountains.

And the thing he hates more than anything is poor spelling and grammar, even in text messages...
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Why does EVERYTHING have to come down to whether a woman is "sexy" or not? -_- Oh right, patriarchy.
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Yay! Another thread with the intention of celebrating strong women who work their butts off being derailed by some ignorant DBs wanting to insult and criticize because they have no desire to look a certain way. Let's celebrate mediocrity some more folks! *smh*

:flowerforyou:

Let's leave the Barbie weights to those who strive for mediocrity!
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    8456263939_dc4e36b314.jpg

This is what she'd look like with a higher body fat percentage. :laugh:
  • Iron_Pheonix
    Iron_Pheonix Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Damn I think she's fantastic! Quite frankly I've been near to that once and I felt amazing! It takes a lot of hard work and discipline. If that's not what you want then that is fine but there should be some respect for the women who do have the desire to look that way and are capable of the dedication and commitment that it takes to get there!
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    ok mans point of view men like boobs *kitten*,thighs and legs

A) I see all of those things in the pictures. I also see a WOMAN. A woman with a very pretty face, makeup, earrings, shiny hair, feminine clothing, and clear pride in her appearance. I also see someone who could carry a toddler and 6 bags of groceries up to her third floor apartment all by herself if she needed to. What are you looking at?

B) Did you miss that like 6 guys had already said how hot she was before you had the chance to post anything?

C) To the person who said she looks like a "bloke on steroids", have you ever looked at male body builders? Even the natural ones are so much bigger than this. Ridiculous.

D) To the person who asked about her hormone levels and if she'll be able to conceive... For one, she could have children now for all you or I know (unless you checked into that- I didn't see the need to). One does NOT need to take hormones to have low body fat and excellent muscles. One just needs to work hard. Just because she chooses a body type that you do not, is no reason to question her in that way - as your post seems to imply, this is not the same as anorexia, which is a mental disease. Body obsession can obviously become that as well, but this woman has a very physical job, so I don't think we need to assume she's sick.

Oh, and one more thing about conception. For the record not ALL women can conceive without help. That doesn't make them men either, thank you very much.

Y CHROMOSOME PEOPLE. Y, not muscle, equals male.

This was great to see but then it got transphobic fast... :< There are plenty of trans and intersex women with Y chromosomes, but they're still women.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Why does EVERYTHING have to come down to whether a woman is "sexy" or not? -_- Oh right, patriarchy.

This!!! THE BEST POINT MADE IN THE THREAD.