LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    Shouldn't the title be "Girls who lift aren't JUST sexy!"? *drooooools*

^^^^^this!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    ok mans point of view men like boobs *kitten*,thighs and legs

And she has all of those things. Some just might be smaller than others.

I've had small boobs my whole life, whether I was overweight, underweight, fit, unfit. I've never had a guy complain about them. It's only been other women who had negative things to say about the size of my chest. :ohwell:
  • BlackStarDeceiver
    BlackStarDeceiver Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I feel like these forums are the taint of the internet.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Taunto is right, girls who lift are super sexy, I found another girl lifting. all i have to say is DAMN!!!

becca.jpg

all the ladies should lit to be like this girl.

I love the dude behind her trying to cope a feel when she can't beat his *kitten*...:laugh:
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I feel like these forums are the taint of the internet.

Other times. BATMAN!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    First impressions..... I think she is hot because she is excelling in a job dominated by men, a job most women could not (or probably wouldn't want to) do. That shows great individualism and a sense of personal strength, not just physical strength. Disclaimer: I have not yet read the news story about her and know nothing about her but I intend to read it because I think she must be an interesting person.

Would I personally like to get down to that level of body fat %? No. But I admire her dedication in doing so. It's not something that is easy to do. She does look incredibly hot in the softer pics, and who wouldn't want to look like that?

So, I vote "HOT", and not solely on her looks.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Its funny that the people who will bash her are the ones that are jealous

HATERS = MOTIVATORS

thats my motto.....the things I would do to Christmas Abbott are illegal in 14 countries lol
  • jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I think you can "own" whatever you want as fas as your body image is concerned! And she obviously does! I would be proud if I could even come close to that. I think she rocks those tattoos! I love the one of the gun on her thigh, it is sexy!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    Neither I nor my husband find that attractive. There are extremes, and we both feel that this is one. Is it body shaming to say an anorexic is too thin? No, it is not, and that takes just as much "discipline" as extreme lifting. And like any other physical extreme, there can be consequences.

seriously?!? Muscles and anorexia are now comparable? I don't recall there being any discipline when I was anorexic. I recall it being an issue that I needed to figure out and get under control before it killed me. But, yea, totally the same thing as now that I've put on weight and muscle.
  • MbiggsHFD319
    MbiggsHFD319 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    If I look like her can I get a job on a pit crew? (Would be my dream job)

I am impressed with her dedication and hard work it took to get that body, and I would love to think I could look like her, but realistically I know that is just not gonna happen to me.
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I agree :)
  • NobodyInParticular
    NobodyInParticular Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Women who lift are hot. All of them. There's something sexy about it. If you don't think like me then you're a weirdo.
    It's one of the most attractive traits I find in a woman. Period. To each there own, I guess... Buncha weirdos.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    So how come OP can say that girls that lift are sexy (which basically says girls that don't are not sexy) yet no one else can have an opinion and say its not sexy :huh:

I may be out of line speaking for Taunto, but I *seriously* doubt that's what he was saying.

Obviously I don't think he was, and on the same token I "seriously" don't think that people who say the don't like it are saying that there is something wrong for her for looking that way.

Taunto didn't say anything at all about girls that don't lift, he was just celebrating a girl who does, so I don't think your comparison makes sense.

At any rate, there were people who respectfully stated their opinion that this look isn't for them, and that's fine. That's not what people are reacting to. I'm not trying to achieve this look either, but there's no need to be insulting.

How does the comparison not make sense? It's the same thing. He said its sexy. Some said its not. Yes I agree people being ugly about her great fitness level is wrong. But each and every one's opinion is valid, which was my point. And at any rate me and Taunto are cool, he knows I wasn't bashing him :drinker:

Maybe I misunderstood you. It seemed like you were saying that a person calling one body type sexy is the same as saying that other body types are not. ie; Women who lift are sexy = women who don't lift are not. To me that's just not the case.

Now if the OP had said "Women who lift are sexy, women who don't look like potatoes" then that would be the same thing, IMO
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    YUCK

good grief, people..... and yuck to you, too. Is that nice? No. So, maybe don't say it to or about others.
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Can i please transplant her arms and her *kitten* onto me? Shes gorgeous and while i dont know if i could pull of that low a body fat percentage, she certainly can. Good for her!
  • csheltra26
    csheltra26 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Beyond aesthetics, the fourth photo shows something few other weight training photos do - building muscle makes you STRONG and capable of doing awesome things. When weighing up the pros and cons, people seem to forget this :flowerforyou:

THIS
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I definitely appreciate all the hard work and dedication it took for her to get to that level...props. However, not something I normally find attractive

You are my hero today!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    YUCK

How is that a nice thing to say about somebody who worked so hard to reach a goal? You don't have to encourage them but after the struggle they went through, you could have just said "Not my cup of tea" and thats if you MUST say something.

Would you say that to a woman you're related to if she worked this hard to get to a goal she set out for herself?
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Oh my! I thought she looked good before but she looks fantastic there! If she's doing the competition circuit they want to see muscle groups so she would need an exceptionally low body fat ratio anyway. Cut the woman some slack. She's worked hard for that body!
    8497929474_4d842e6cab.jpg

Here she is trying (and succedding!) to look hot.

Is this look 'soft' enough for the nay-sayers?
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    8497929474_4d842e6cab.jpg

Here she is trying (and succedding!) to look hot.

Is this look 'soft' enough for the nay-sayers?
    Who is this anyhow?