Girls who lift aren't sexy!

Options

Replies

• fitandgeeky
    fitandgeeky Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    My brother's girlfriend lifts. I wish I could be as unsexy as she is. :laugh:

http://www.facebook.com/npcangelicag

3726ebeb-cae8-4135-acf4-40a1cb65d608_zps128c695b.jpg
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Some tasteful nudity (nothing "naughty" shows) but some photos may not be safe for work.

http://www.gotceleb.com/christmas-abbott-inked-magazine-2012-2012-10-25.html

I don't know any 16 year old boys that look like this.

Like I said before... take any woman, no matter how "soft" and snap pictures of her while changing a tire, especially at pit stop speeds, and see how "feminine" she looks.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    She's like dirty-sex-kinda-hot!! :love:
  • Dulcemami4ever
    Dulcemami4ever Posts: 344 Member
    Options

Yes and this type of lifting is sexy :) She hasn't over done it.
  • lilncbrat
    lilncbrat Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Let me preface what I am about to say with this......I lift. I just started with a Bowflex (that counts right?) I used to do free weights and I did get shredded but I NEVER looked like that...but that was not my goal either. Thats a little too much for ME. NOW I will also say......that girl is beautiful and you have to admire her strength and determination.

People come in all shapes and sizes but you can't argue with this: Healthy is beautiful. Strength is beautiful. Confidence is beautiful. No matter what your gender might be.

And she has all those things.....do I want to look like that?
    No.
    I do want to be strong, confident and healthy. I am just taking a different path to get there than she is.
    MORE POWER TO HER!!!!
    Rock on Sister.
  • koshkasmum
    koshkasmum Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    She looks stunning, but what I like best is the function. She has a job that demands a lot of physical strength and she has developed that. She looks like she could handle anything life threw at her - and that is very sexy indeed. Strong and tough are sexy.
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options

Hot piss, now she is sexy.
  • lilncbrat
    lilncbrat Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    8456263939_dc4e36b314.jpg

This is what she'd look like with a higher body fat percentage. :laugh:

This is an incredibly rude, and offensive comment... it's okay for over weight people to weight train in the gym, that's how we lose weight, and build muscle simultaneously... SHAME ON YOU for you posting a picture like this as a joke, everyone no matter size has the right to weight train, and go to the gym, and feel proud of themselves no matter their size... an over weight person shouldn't have to worry about heading to the gym because some jerk is going to post a picture of them on an internet forum as a joke... seriously you are awful, shame on you.

And really it doesn't matter what she looks like, I am so disgusted at the way it's acceptiable to objectify women thin, over weight, muscular or otherwise.

I TOTALLY AGREE. You should be ashamed of yourself for that catty post. People like you are what makes people like her and myself give up.
  • strikerjb007
    strikerjb007 Posts: 443 Member
    Options

Now, that is sexy! :p
  • Jubee31
    Jubee31 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I showed my hubby that pic and it's definitely not his thing, but it may be some people's :) He prefers the softer, curvier, less "hard" type.

I think it's awesome that she's part of a pit crew, and she obviously has done a great job getting her body to the shape it's in, and if she loves her body, then that's amazing!

Sexy is different things to different people, and everyone should be allowed to express that. If you can say she's sexy, then why can someone say she's not? Why do some people have to keep their opinions to themselves? And who are the "chosen" that can say what they think?
  • Mel2626
    Mel2626 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Um...she's hot! That's all I wanted to add! :flowerforyou:
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    frIwv.jpg
    555328_457701180959275_1134440140_a.jpg
    538720_353996621329732_862836134_a.jpg
    Sorry Amanda Harris, I think I have a new role model
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Sexy is different things to different people, and everyone should be allowed to express that. If you can say she's sexy, then why can someone say she's not? Why do some people have to keep their opinions to themselves? And who are the "chosen" that can say what they think?

Anyone can express whatever they want, but if they're going to say she looks like a man or boy or that men don't find that attractive or just "yuck," then I'm going to express that saying it that way is rude.
  • yoonakawrn
    Options
    Wow, people need to get a grip. You denounce what someone says and get snarky with someone because it is "their" opinion that doesn't match "your" opinon. How is "your" opinion any better if, as you say, "opinions are like a-holes.."? I happen to agree somewhat with the fact that a girl CAN get too muscular (as can a guy). I don't like veins poking out everywhere. It gives me the heeby jeebies (and YES, I know, that is just MY opinon - I don't expect you to agree).
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options

Anyone can express whatever they want, but if they're going to say she looks like a man or boy or that men don't find that attractive or just "yuck," then I'm going to express that saying it that way is rude.

Agreed. You can say you don't find someone sexy/attractive without insulting them.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options

People like you are what makes people like her and myself give up.
    So, your going to give up by someone else comments. Thats weak. The weak cower in the face of criticism.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    ok there is only so far a girl can go with lifting before she starts to look like she has a mans body......... girls that lift are sexy just not when they get too much muscle and no fat to cover it, i like a bit of fat i dont mind being skinny fat just not fat like i am now and so i look toned but not too toned, i dont disagree with women wanting muscle but my opinion is i dot think it looks good. women are meant to have boobs not a man like chest like you see in pics posted.. sorry if i have offended anyone but this again is my opinion x

Genetics doesn't bless everyone one with big boobs, okay? Clearly, her goals are more important to her than making sure her chest is aesthetically pleasing to people like you. In my opinion, she looks amazing.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    You all can hate on me if you like. I don't think the picture in the opening post is sexy.

Strength is one thing.. muscles like that is quite another.

I'm very strong, and I don't need to havea 6 pack or ripped muscles to show it off..

i'd much prefer to look more feminine and then suprise you with my arm wresteling skills, then look like man. Which IMO a woman with miscles like that, looks like a man.
  • mum212
    mum212 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    i wrote this earlier but suppose this doesnt count as usual ppl cant accept an appology when one has given it for their mistake of choice of words..

i apploligise to anyone that i have offended this was not my intent, all i was doing was saying what i think about women with muscle ok you guys may think its hot, i did not say this woman was not hot. most of you have been offensive also but atleast i can hold my hands up and say i did put words in my comment that offended ppl but again that was not intended.so i am sorry to those i offended!

im so sorry for saying it in my way that i couldnt think of another way to explain my comment i said in my appology comment i did not mean to say it how it was said but i hold up my hands to that was a mistake i wasnt trying to be rude or offensive which i also said in my comment that you took so offensive this was just another excuse to start an argument. so many ppl on here which are very rude and dont care what they say to offend someone when im the opposite i dont like to offend and i care if i have done.
    otherwise i wouldnt have applogised once and now this post twice

but i guess this wont count anyway