Girls who lift aren't sexy!

Options
1202122232426»

Replies

• taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Dear god please let this thread die. I promise to stick to poop and fart jokes only...
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Dear god please let this thread die. I promise to stick to poop and fart jokes only...
    Hi Taunto

I would love to be half as bad *kitten* as the chick in your original post. Weight lifting is awesome and so are you!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

But do you poop correctly?????
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

I read a tip a while back about how if you need to get a poo out, don't push real hard. Instead, just rock back and forth on the seat. Or try coughing. This has changed my life. Both of those things work perfectly. Rocking back and forth cradles the poo out. Coughing, for some reason, looses your *kitten* for a second. My pooping experience has been revolutionized.
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options

How is your form?
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Well that was interesting didn't realize this thread blew up like that. And being called a body shamer for posting your own picture is insta clasico.
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    I'm really annoyed at the small boob hate. She's wearing sports bras, not exactly push-ups. And some of us naturally have small breasts. I wear a 36A and I'm sure plenty of men find me attractive not that I care much about the opinion of "men" in general.

I feel like I'm not "blessed", because I have one little one and one big one...so I guess I can never feel "boob" hate :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    speaking as a bisexual woman, and knowing male and female friends preferences on the physical appearance of women, we all like different things!

For example my man's an *kitten* man, and since I started lifting and doing resistance training has commented on how good it now looks x3

A good friend of mine is a self confessed boob lover and wouldn't care if the woman he was with had an *kitten* like mine or none at all.

Personally, I've never been attracted to slim women, I can observe they're pretty, but I've never felt any form of sexual desire to them. I do however look up any woman with set of hips and breasts!

Most of all I think the sexiest thing about a person is their personality, you could give me the most beautiful creature in the world but if I couldn't hold a convocation with them I would be bored! Celebrate our differences!