Want weight loss? Push your body to the limits

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Changeisgonnacome
    Options

I could make so many excuses why not to "I carpool and we go to the gym afterwork but only for 1/2 hour" or " I don't have time because of class, work, boyfriend, etc" but I'm going to tell the truth. :tongue: I am just too bloody lazy to do that without someone yelling at me AND I would feel ridiculous doing that in the park by myself. So I give you mad props and ask that you keep me up to date on your progress because I know you will do fabulous. :flowerforyou:

So what if I promise to yell at you all the way from the Okanagan BC.:o) I'm going to be yelling at myself, or maybe SHBoss.... I'm going to see if my friend who lives close by will join me but I suspect she's going to decline. :o) She needs someone to yell at her too and I'm not powerful enough to keep her going. She doesn't get angry with me she just dismisses me.

Boss:
    I will let you know how I do for sure. I have 14lbs to go to get to my goal weight and fitness level and have been debating if I want to go the distance. I decided earlier today that I'm not going to let the extensive size 12 wardrobe I have (most of which has not been worn more than once if at all) keep me from reaching my goals. THIS is going to do it *I know it*.

We should live in the same town. I do better if I have someone to push me but for now I make do with me pushing me.

I'm glad you decided to give up the size twelves. I'm at the same point my 12's are getting loose and I have nothing smaller. :grumble:

It's the smallest I've been since having a child 19 years ago... hard to imagine anything smaller. Plus, it's a decent size, not too big not to small. Just too big for me. :o) It's just, I figured it would be easy enough to maintain this... but I figured out with your help and denitchy that this isn't really what I want. Oh and thanks for chatting today. Work is kiling me it's so freaken boring.
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options

It's the smallest I've been since having a child 19 years ago... hard to imagine anything smaller. Plus, it's a decent size, not too big not to small. Just too big for me. :o) It's just, I figured it would be easy enough to maintain this... but I figured out with your help and denitchy that this isn't really what I want. Oh and thanks for chatting today. Work is kiling me it's so freaken boring.

I was thinking the same thing about maintaining at a 12 but realized that I want to be no larger than a 10 maybe even an 8. Screw easy. Easy got me fat.:tongue:

Thanks for keeping ME entertained.:laugh:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

I was thinking the same thing about maintaining at a 12 but realized that I want to be no larger than a 10 maybe even an 8. Screw easy. Easy got me fat.:tongue:

Thanks for keeping ME entertained.:laugh:

Exactly, what I realised today is that I too want to be no more than a 10 and that 12 is easy to maintain sure but it's also too easy to bump up to a 15. So I'm going to maintain a 10 and no more. :o) I've discussed it with my husband and he understands why I want to do this and is supportive. So reaching my goal it is.
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    hey banks how the abs coming ?
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    hey banks how the abs coming ?

up and down. It's tough with baseball. I can't work too hard too often or I can't pitch, but 1 more month and I can really concentrate on it. My goal is 8.5% body fat by November 1st. And there I'll stay, I hope, maybe even down to 8% if I feel up to it. Summer's tough with the sports.