What are your deal breakers?

Options

Replies

• Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
  • JohnMessmer
    Options
    Breaking the trust I place in you, I can not be in any relationship if I do not whole heartily trust the individual.
  • mallen404
    mallen404 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    smoking, cheating, in ability to communicate
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Someone who is not self sufficient. If you have a roomate, I judge you.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    I just want someone who is kind.
  • CollegiateGrief
    CollegiateGrief Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Mine are pretty simple...

Hygeine
    Not having his *kitten* together. By which I mean having a career, his own transportation, and living on his own or with a roommate or two.

Yeah, surprisingly difficult to find...
  • kmmpink
    kmmpink Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    smoking, liking cats, controlling, cheating, laziness.
  • Yatashie
    Yatashie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Lying, Chauvinism, Clingy, Unintelligent/Unable to have an intellectual conversation, Judgemental towards others, HOMOPHOBIA is an absolute deal breaker.
  • michelejoann
    michelejoann Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Racists and homophobes. And boys who kick kitties and puppies.

THAT'S A DEAL-BREAKER, LADIES.
  • cupboard_stalker
    cupboard_stalker Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Chicks that won't have sex until they are married. Oh and born again virgins..aka weirdos.
    Its imperative that one must take it for a test drive to know if they like it .:laugh:

We test drive you blokes too ... no pressure!
  • Lt_Starbuck
    Lt_Starbuck Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    apathy
    content with the mediocre in all things
    no ambition
    no flame inside
    not being in love
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Low sex drive.
    Emotional blackmail
    The group of attitudes that surround the whole:" the man should always pay" attitude.
    Bad squat, deadlift and bench form.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Bad squat, deadlift and bench form.

You could always teach her, eh?
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    Secrets.
    Infidelity.
    Rude.
    Anti-kids.
  • wantingmeback
    Options
    I will second that!!!!
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    has a y chromosome.
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    Options
    Where to begin!?

Out of shape... sorry! I am attracted to athletic, good looking women. Soft in the middle makes me soft...

Bad teeth

Bad parent... Don't care if she has kid(s) but if they're out of control and obnoxious then I'm not going to be around to support her brat.

Cigarette smoking... I just can't stand the stale smell of cigarette enriched clothes, skin, or hair.

Too needy! There comes a point where enough is enough. If I don't answer your text message within a certain time period, this means I'm busy and trying to provide! I will get to it when I have my first opportunity. I like being/feeling needed but not to the point where I'm getting annoyed or getting into trouble for not texting back within 30 seconds of receiving a text. Too controlling can also be throw into this category.

Unambitious, doesn't have a career or decent job, lazy. All of these are no-goes

Liars, shady girls, cheaters, attention who**s, always on Facebook or Twitter, etc.

Unwilling to learn how to cook or won't cook. If you don't know how to but are interested in learning that is fine, as long as you make the effort to cook and learn how to do it well.

Unintelligent.

If you meet any of these qualifications of NOT BEING the above listed, shoot me a message! I'm single and searching/waiting for "the one" :)
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    - Lying
    - Cheating
    - Manipulative
    - Disrespectful
    - Not willing to compromise
    - Bad Hygiene
    - No sense of humor
    - Issues with the fact most of my friends are male (sorry gave up my friends once it ended horribly will never do that again)
    - Being a douch in general
    - Not understanding that my family is important to me.

the list goes on... and on... and on... and that is why I am still single.
    Edited for spelling.
  • verdancyhime
    verdancyhime Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Polyamory, making me feel like a freak, militant religious beliefs of any sort including antitheism, expecting me to support you if we live together, STIs, hating cats, not liking to read, Lady Gaga, any red flags for abusive behavior.
    Also, my mom, who was living in an actual music scene when she was young, always told me don't date gigging musicians because they WILL cheat on you. It's never come up and I'm not sure how I feel about it.

Oh, and I have to be attracted to you. There's only one "type" I'm not especially into- males with kind of that clean cut thing going on. A man should look a bit messy. Don't have a crewcut, don't dress like a bible salesman or a middle manager. For girls, I guess... not being out of the closet. I don't want to deal with that whole thing.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    has a y chromosome.

Pretty much this.