What are your deal breakers?

Options

Replies

• Mrder37
    Mrder37 Posts: 904
    Options
    Being mean and nasty no matter how pretty a girl is I find this a big no no I don't mean having a rant about some ****er in work or something that's ok but just being a ***** fore the sake of it no.
  • rockangel8907
    rockangel8907 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Cheating, abusive, disrespectful, no sense of humor, lackluster personality, doesn't take care of himself, doesn't satisfy, brushes off important issues, bad hygiene, addiction, mama's boy to the extreme, no purpose or direction in life, a closet/ basement full of bodies, only into boring sex, large stuffed animal or doll collection, collection of exes hair/eyelashes/underwear.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Bigger boobs, longer hair, better make up. All deal breakers...
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Infidelity.

I guess the reason I only have one deal breaker is because my husband meets all the other criteria I need in an SO.
  • _cdngirl71_
    _cdngirl71_ Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    My deal breakers : Smoking, living with parents and no job.
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Someone who is not self sufficient. If you have a roomate, I judge you.

Me too.

different in NYC.

If you are a person that can't take into consideration that there may be more to the story than you realize before making an all out judgment on someone - I will not sleep with you. Ever. You gross me out. Even if you live alone and shower 18 times a day in your empty house.

Relax, I was only half kidding.

But if I can afford to live on my own with two kids, anyone can.

And you likely won't sleep with anyone in your moms basement.
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I don't like men that smoke and have tattoos.
  • mattagascar
    mattagascar Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Cuddling
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Cheating...definite deal breaker...broke up my 10 year marriage...
  • Rosytakesoff
    Options
    Smoking. I just cannot tolerate the smell of cigarettes any more.

Also, if I were single and dating, anyone old enough for me to date who did not have his feces consolidated such as: living with eight roommates, working part time and not going to school, no drivers license due to lots of tickets/accidents/drunken or drugged driving, not taking care of any children he had, and in general being a complete wastrel. Also, since marijuana is legal in my state, no smoking pot. I'm not down on people who do for whatever reason, but I don't want to, and I don't want to date someone who does. Too many problems.

ETA: no martyrs. The world is not out to get you, so if that's all you think or talk about, forget it.
  • Christizzzle
    Options
    Smoking. I just cannot tolerate the smell of cigarettes any more.

Also, if I were single and dating, anyone old enough for me to date who did not have his feces consolidated such as: living with eight roommates, working part time and not going to school, no drivers license due to lots of tickets/accidents/drunken or drugged driving, not taking care of any children he had, and in general being a complete wastrel. Also, since marijuana is legal in my state, no smoking pot. I'm not down on people who do for whatever reason, but I don't want to, and I don't want to date someone who does. Too many problems.

ETA: no martyrs. The world is not out to get you, so if that's all you think or talk about, forget it.

"feces consolidated" :laugh:
  • Maximumresults
    Options
    hygiene issues
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Cuddling

That's not what you said last night......

M.F.P. Hottest Person/M.F.P. Most awesome person
    Ice cream afficionado
    "Winning" Certified Instructor
    Been in gifs for 2 years and have studied custom gif creation
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I won't date anyone who is anti-choice, anti-gay-rights, anti-cat, or anti-fun. Also would never get with someone who can't clean up after themselves or someone with zero hygiene. Good thing my fiance is none of those.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    If he is Pro Nickleback.
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I like good hygiene, responsible with money, and not a smoker.

Also...you need to like cats... I'm going to be an old cat lady when I grow up and well...I need an old cat man.

Edited to add that while I hate smoking, the more I think about it, it wouldn't be a deal breaker...just not in my car and not in my house!
  • Christizzzle
    Options
    If he is Pro Nickleback.

^ this!!!
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Usually pretty tolerant but - Deception, back stabbing, intentional usurping of liberties and freedoms particularly when life issues are at stake will do it
  • AmberB519
    AmberB519 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Smoking is my number 1 deal breaker.
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    having multiple deal breakers.