and I'm 408 Months Old! :laugh:
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    who really gives a crap. Get over it!
  • sammielealea
    sammielealea Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    most parents, not just mothers, I know go months until age 2 because of developmental milestones. a 16 month old can/should do different things than a 20 month old. It's science. Also, I think clothing sizes make a difference as well, 12/18/24/months...etc. I can't believe I actually answered this thread in a serious manner.

I kinda adore you for answering this way :flowerforyou:

^^This^^ and when you have a child that is much bigger than their peers, sometimes it's necessary to point out their age, because when it's assumed they're older, higher expectations are also assumed (my boy and girl are both very tall for their age, and this happens A LOT).

That being said, I can't believe no one has posted a clip from "Grown Ups" . . . Breastfeeding boy . . . how old is your boy? 48 months . . . LMAO
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Da mathz, dey iz so hard!!

Which means that it's really going to be too difficult to understand anything about child development or why months are a much more accurate representation of a child's age, especially under the age of 2, but even under 3, than years are.

I applaud you for your demonstration of ignorance, as most people have the tact to keep that to themselves. *clap clap*
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    There's a huge difference between 24 months and 35 months. Both are 2 years old, but a 24 and 35 month old have huge differences between them.

Yes, 11 months.

Lol but I do agree. I say my daughter is 21 months, but I say my son is 3.5 years old, although he's closer to 4 now. He changed massively between 24 and 35 months. Same with my daughter - she was 1 last May and is so different now.

If people don't want to know then why ask? Most people who ask me are parents themselves.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Yo people's! Check the date on the OP's account...

He's a troll!
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    My baby is 256 months old. Suck on that! :laugh:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I like it when people give the ages of their children in days, hours, and minutes. Inaccuracy enrages me. If I ask how old your child is, please tell me EXACTLY how old he or she is.
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    <--- 503 months
    I think that's right.

Daaaang you're old! :P

:angry:

Oooohhhh Emilio....you are in SOOO much trouble!!
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    It must be nice to have so few problems that this is a major concern worthy of a rant.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Well I'm 14,452 days old. CrossedArms.gif
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Well I'm 14,452 days old. CrossedArms.gif

How many minutes and seconds, please? Let's be precise.
  • Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Really, this offends you? Lighten up.
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    .:noway: I'm deleting what I originally wrote because it wasn't nice at all.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    1.45 B secs
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options

MjAxMi0zYTZlODhlYmU0Yzg3MDFl.png

ummmmmm 16 months would equal ONE and a QUARTER years old. And, really, after 18 months it is kind of goofy to be talking about months.

But, when they are 6 and it's half way to their next birthday, don't you DARE forget to say 6 and a HALF! My 6 year old blasts me on that one every single time!!
    Erm, nope. One and a third years old. Close, though.
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    well, if you didn't care to know, why ask in the first place, also usually people only do that until the baby is 1 but if they are close to 2 or 3 there is a huge difference in maturity and their abilities so that may be why.
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Aw man, making Boston look bad. :grumble:
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    <--- 503 months
    I think that's right.

Daaaang you're old! :P

I know...she knows I was being silly. :D
    :angry:

Oooohhhh Emilio....you are in SOOO much trouble!!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    When I ask how old your toddler is, I don't need to hear "oh, he is 27 months." He's two will do just fine. He's not aged cheese. And I didn't care in the first place. - Thanks for letting me rant.

Why did you ask then?