Experience with SlimQuick?

Options
Does anyone have anything to say about this product? Negative or positive? I have purchased the gentle cleanse and fat burners and am seeing rapid results, my concern is what happens when they're gone.

Replies

• quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Generally the weight comes right back, with a few extra pounds to boot. If you are insistent on using them, take this time to develop positive eating and exercise habits, so that you'll have good tools to use later.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Magic potions don't equal long term results. Eat right - exercise, skip the scams.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    I don't want to sound discouraging but you probably won't hear of anyone around here attributing lasting success to anything like that. A simple reasonable caloric deficit over time is all that provides results; anything else would violate the laws of thermodynamics. You don't look like a scofflaw. Obey the laws!!
  • Z3NN4
    Z3NN4 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Ok let me add to what I previously said by saying that I eat between 12-1600 calories a day, intermittently fast and exercise and my nutrition is great (think paleo dieting with very few indulgences). This is an added boost because that wasn't really doing much. I am looking for those kinds of people that used it as an additional supplement, not as an answer to their problems. Perhaps I should have specified.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Never, ever, ever buy any pill that claims will help your weight loss. Unless it's an illegal substance, it doesn't do anything.
  • Z3NN4
    Options
    Never, ever, ever buy any pill that claims will help your weight loss. Unless it's an illegal substance, it doesn't do anything.

Are you a doctor, or a scientist out of curiosity?
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Your wallet will definetly get lighter.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    "Posts by members, moderators and admins should not be considered medical advice and no guarantee is made against accuracy."
  • jonnythan
    Options

Might be a doctor one day, but not yet.

But, by all means, if you think pills with a gram or two of green tea and some B vitamins are going to make you magically lose more weight than diet and exercise, go ahead and give these guys the $40 a month they're asking.
  • julie781
    julie781 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I don't like diet pills BUT I had a friend who had great success with Slimquick Cleanse (i think it was Cleanse).
  • Mutant13
    Options
    Now to be fair there actually is a proven fat burner on the market these days. I know a few people using it. I have a picture somewhere...
  • Mutant13
    Options
    Here we are

2F357B40-1CA5-4F96-B700-EA5AA7C2776F-3631-000003F3D8252068_zps034bad0a.jpg
  • JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    if you aren't seeing results either
    1. your diet is wrong - you are missing important minerals etc (paleo is pretty restrictive so that can be a result. Are you getting enough protein?)
    2. your definition of exercise is pretty off, or you are over exercising and not eating enough
    3. you are too impatient and need to give things time - don't rely on a number on the scales, take measurements and look in the mirror

I have only ever read pretty bad things about diet pills - not nice going to the bathroom for starters!
  • navywendy00
    Options
    Ok let me add to what I previously said by saying that I eat between 12-1600 calories a day, intermittently fast and exercise and my nutrition is great (think paleo dieting with very few indulgences). This is an added boost because that wasn't really doing much. I am looking for those kinds of people that used it as an additional supplement, not as an answer to their problems. Perhaps I should have specified.

its not doing anything because chances are you're not eating enough.
  • JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Here we are

2F357B40-1CA5-4F96-B700-EA5AA7C2776F-3631-000003F3D8252068_zps034bad0a.jpg

that
  • julie781
    julie781 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Love it! Amen :)

Not slimquick... the pic above :)
  • jonnythan
    Options
    Now to be fair there actually is a proven fat burner on the market these days. I know a few people using it. I have a picture somewhere...

I thought for sure you'd post a pic of some DNP.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

If all you are seeking are the opinions of doctors and scientists, then maybe you should be going to one of those instead of posting on an internet forum. I would say, though, that if scientists and doctors were so great, they wouldn't be changing their minds every few years about what is and is not good for us. No-one is infallible. As to pills, waste of money designed to appeal to gullible and desperate people who are unwilling to make the effort to work things out themselves. If what you are doing is not working, then change something, either your food intake or your exercise or the kinds of foods you are eating. You wont learn what works best unless you experiment.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Is this another pyramid scheme?
  • Z3NN4
    Options
    I didn't give an in detail description of what I've been doing. I've done the research I know what I should be doing and I know that it's not going as well as I'd like. Notice I asked for people with experience.. isn't there something in the guidelines about harassing people? I've been on here for almost a year now exercising almost every day. Yes I get enough protein, yes I eat enough no I don't eat too much. I'm not on trial, I'm looking for people that took used the product.