Whoa, just whoa...

stephdeeable
stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
I left this site for awhile to go to bed and when I came back this morning it seems like SO MANY MOAR rude people have joined. This guy posted a delicious lo-cal recipe to help us in our journeys and people were viciously attacking him - I think they were either saying the recipe sounded gross or they were insulting his mother and threatening his life....but it's all the same, right?

If you don't think ketchup on white bread sounds good, then just deactivate or something, you don't need to be rude. We're not all fancy like yous and maybe that would be a good treat for us. I think it sounds amazing and would be eating it right now if I wasn't in the middle of a 6 week power cleanse.

And for the record, I'm not even friends with that guy so it's not like we're in a cliche or anything. I just think it's RUDE!

Any and all replies to this post will be reported as bullying.

Replies

• turtlefitnessdad
    turtlefitnessdad Posts: 585 Member
    i put ketchup on my cheetos
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,046 Member
    tumblr_maf0bkaLen1rduu3ko2_500.gif
  • wildaaron
    wildaaron Posts: 163 Member
    yes there appears to be a lot of rude and arrogant butt lickers here. there's also good supportive people too.
  • wannabe1959
    wannabe1959 Posts: 80 Member
    6 week cleanse? That sounds like a long time. How is that going and what are you doing for the cleanse?
  • stephdeeable
    6 week cleanse? That sounds like a long time. How is that going and what are you doing for the cleanse?

I might not have to do the whole 6 weeks. It depends on how many toxins my body is willing to release.
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    This actually made me go make a ketchup sandwich... no joke.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    the white bread and ketchup cleanse sounds great. how do I sign up? Am I allowed to use barbeque sauce instead of ketchup? I don't really like ketchup. What about mayonnaise? Most importantly though, is it endorsed by Dr Oz? I'm not doing any cleanse unless it's endorsed by him.
  • stephdeeable
    the white bread and ketchup cleanse sounds great. how do I sign up? Am I allowed to use barbeque sauce instead of ketchup? I don't really like ketchup. What about mayonnaise? Most importantly though, is it endorsed by Dr Oz? I'm not doing any cleanse unless it's endorsed by him.

UGH, that's not my cleanse. That was that guys recipe. I shouldn't have even mentioned my cleanse because it's totally going to derail this thread - the people on this site are so pro-toxins!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member

Any and all.
  • stephdeeable

Any and all.

Why do you have to be so nasty? You're ruining this site for everyone else.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member

UGH, that's not my cleanse. That was that guys recipe. I shouldn't have even mentioned my cleanse because it's totally going to derail this thread - the people on this site are so pro-toxins!

I believe the mayonnaise cleanse must be performed rectally to be effective. It's a completely different cleanse so best not to combine them.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member

Any and all.

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,046 Member

I believe the mayonnaise cleanse must be performed rectally to be effective. It's a completely different cleanse so best not to combine them.

I find whole egg mayonnaise too expensive, given that I figure I'd need a few gallons for the whole 6 weeks. Can I use salad cream instead?
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,145 Member
    Cliche? Da *kitten*?
  • stephdeeable
    Oh yeah...ha ha ha...mayo cleanse. You trolls are so clever. You don't know anything about me or the cleanse I'm on, so go ahead and make your jokes.

I was just trying to stick up for a fellow journey-taker.....not trying to start a troll-fest okay? lol
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member

30124284.jpg
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member

Any and all.

Would not bang
  • stephdeeable
    Cliche? Da *kitten*?

Yeah, like there's cliches of people on this site who bully us. They think just because they've lost large amounts of weight that they know how to lose weight. It's like - let me find my own way. I'm not you!!!!
  • stephdeeable

Any and all.

Would not bang

Okay, well now you're just lying...
  • em435
    em435 Posts: 210 Member
    Someone's got their panties in a bunch!

Trolls are everywhere, friend. Just ignore and move on.

#coloncleanseftw
This discussion has been closed.