Whoa, just whoa...

Replies

• Machafin
    Machafin Posts: 2,988 Member
    tumblr_m9nc8xM5VD1r2b0qy.gif
    Lol...perfect
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Omg wow you guys, I go to the gym for an hour and I figured you would have found someone else to gang up on but you're still here hatin' on me and my cleanse.

I don't even care...because someone pointed out that the guy I was defending was just trolling and is actually part of the mean people cliche so whatever. I don't stand up for trolls.
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    the white bread and ketchup cleanse sounds great. how do I sign up? Am I allowed to use barbeque sauce instead of ketchup? I don't really like ketchup. What about mayonnaise? Most importantly though, is it endorsed by Dr Oz? I'm not doing any cleanse unless it's endorsed by him.

UGH, that's not my cleanse. That was that guys recipe. I shouldn't have even mentioned my cleanse because it's totally going to derail this thread - the people on this site are so pro-toxins!

I believe the mayonnaise cleanse must be performed rectally to be effective. It's a completely different cleanse so best not to combine them.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18680-1357319612-9_preview.gif
  • JoshuaL86
    JoshuaL86 Posts: 403 Member
    Omg wow you guys, I go to the gym for an hour and I figured you would have found someone else to gang up on but you're still here hatin' on me and my cleanse.

I don't even care...because someone pointed out that the guy I was defending was just trolling and is actually part of the mean people cliche so whatever. I don't stand up for trolls.

You're a troll.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    I thought "get rid of toxins" was just code for "I like to shove it up my BLEEP"? :huh:

No?

oh in that case... I guess i kinda like getting rid of toxins a little. not too much, just a little.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    I thought "get rid of toxins" was just code for "I like to shove it up my BLEEP"? :huh:

No?

oh in that case... I guess i kinda like getting rid of toxins a little. not too much, just a little.

Just the tip of the toxins?
  • tumblr_m9nc8xM5VD1r2b0qy.gif

This pretty much sums up this whole thread!
  • JoshuaL86
    JoshuaL86 Posts: 403 Member
    DuckDynasty.jpg
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Whoa
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    I love ketchup. I put in on my Kraft Dinner, I add it to spaghetti sauce for a bit of zing, I load my fried eggs with it, and I can't eat french fries without it.

I think a person really needs to have a thick skin when posting on this site. For every positive comment you get for a post, you'll get 10 negative ones. People are bored. They love to ridicule.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    MFP forums never cease to amaze me.

I guess we should start by asking a mod to move this to a different forum subsection since OP *accidentally* posted it in CCF&G. =\

And while many of you may not like the method, I believe the message is solid, and reinforced by so many of the responses. My favorite type of unintentionally funny/illustrative response is the "if you don't like it, then just don't post!" kind. (I like to imagine that those who make these kinds of posts will have a "Eureka!" lightbulb moment of clarity at some point later in their lives and they'll realize how they're contradicting their own advice while giving it.)

Great job, OP, for your informative, educational, and humorous post (even though you'll likely face consequences for it). - I wish you nothing but success in all your fitness and health goals. You got this! - ©2013
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    I really hope this is trolling... But honestly, I've seen too much of this for real. Either way it's pretty sad.
    Ooh, I just found the ignore button. :drinker:
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    the white bread and ketchup cleanse sounds great. how do I sign up? Am I allowed to use barbeque sauce instead of ketchup? I don't really like ketchup. What about mayonnaise? Most importantly though, is it endorsed by Dr Oz? I'm not doing any cleanse unless it's endorsed by him.

UGH, that's not my cleanse. That was that guys recipe. I shouldn't have even mentioned my cleanse because it's totally going to derail this thread - the people on this site are so pro-toxins!

I believe the mayonnaise cleanse must be performed rectally to be effective. It's a completely different cleanse so best not to combine them.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18680-1357319612-9_preview.gif

^^ crazy talk! It's just like coffee and yogurt. It goes in the other end, don't ya know?
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member

I find whole egg mayonnaise too expensive, given that I figure I'd need a few gallons for the whole 6 weeks. Can I use salad cream instead?

Only if you can find organic salad cream. You really want to avoid adding to the toxin morass that is already seeping out of your pores.

Quoted for the word morass. Well done, sir.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    tumblr_maf0bkaLen1rduu3ko2_500.gif

Me too honey... Its whats for dinner. :happy:
  • rockangel8907
    rockangel8907 Posts: 429 Member

No?

Just the tip of the toxins?

If its just the tip it doesn't count
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    After my second week on this cleanse I lost my sight in my left eye so it's kind of hard to type....but I figure it's just my eye filling with toxins and it will clear out soon.

w....t.....f?

Don't worry!! My cleansing coach warned me this could happen. See, the toxins really like living in our bodies so when you try to flush them out they're going to resist and try to bully your body into letting them stay. In a way - it's like the toxins have their own mean people cliche! LOL!!!!

Your "cleanse coach" is either trying to kill you or they're just plain retarded... As an English major, with your extremely poor grammar, punctuation, spelling, and word usage, I can't say I blame them...
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    DuckDynasty.jpg

I love uncle Si. This just made this thread and my day. :heart:
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    After my second week on this cleanse I lost my sight in my left eye so it's kind of hard to type....but I figure it's just my eye filling with toxins and it will clear out soon.

w....t.....f?

Don't worry!! My cleansing coach warned me this could happen. See, the toxins really like living in our bodies so when you try to flush them out they're going to resist and try to bully your body into letting them stay. In a way - it's like the toxins have their own mean people cliche! LOL!!!!

Your "cleanse coach" is either trying to kill you or they're just plain retarded... As an English major, with your extremely poor grammar, punctuation, spelling, and word usage, I can't say I blame them...

If my cleanse coach is so stupid then how did they pass their online cleanse coaching certification course? HMMMM???
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    The Book of Internet:

And in those days it came to pass trolls, who surfed the internet, but verifly I say to you, let those who troll be trolled and those who flame be flamed, and there was great gnashing of teeth and rending of clothes.

rending of clothes.....

pics or it didn't happen.

Oh yea of little faith !!!
This discussion has been closed.