• TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Not really even a funny joke...try harder
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Try......hard....thread.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Damn did everyone here miss out on their morning coffee??

Well done OP. You managed to get quite a few with this one. I, for one would love to join your cliche!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    tumblr_m9nc8xM5VD1r2b0qy.gif
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Just become a moderator on MFP and ban the people you think are being cruel :laugh:

Personally ketchup on white bread ????tut tut tut only on buns only on buns

He is leading you to the dark side stephdeeable be careful haha

LOL - I don't think I have time to be a mod. I already report over 100 posts a day and it is so time-consuming. Someone has got to do it though, otherwise these boards would be way more offensive!!!

Oh.... youre one of THOSE.... Well I'll just hit the ignore button now. Please do the same for me.
  • stunningalmond
    stunningalmond Posts: 275 Member
    After my second week on this cleanse I lost my sight in my left eye so it's kind of hard to type....but I figure it's just my eye filling with toxins and it will clear out soon.

w....t.....f?

Don't worry!! My cleansing coach warned me this could happen. See, the toxins really like living in our bodies so when you try to flush them out they're going to resist and try to bully your body into letting them stay. In a way - it's like the toxins have their own mean people cliche! LOL!!!!

OP is definitely a troll, I'm out.

My thought exactly.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    I left this site for awhile to go to bed and when I came back this morning it seems like SO MANY MOAR rude people have joined. This guy posted a delicious lo-cal recipe to help us in our journeys and people were viciously attacking him - I think they were either saying the recipe sounded gross or they were insulting his mother and threatening his life....but it's all the same, right?

If you don't think ketchup on white bread sounds good, then just deactivate or something, you don't need to be rude. We're not all fancy like yous and maybe that would be a good treat for us. I think it sounds amazing and would be eating it right now if I wasn't in the middle of a 6 week power cleanse.

And for the record, I'm not even friends with that guy so it's not like we're in a cliche or anything. I just think it's RUDE!

Any and all replies to this post will be reported as bullying.

9/10. Would bang.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Lame
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    :yawn: :yawn:
  • raychulj
    raychulj Posts: 458 Member
    LMAO! Blind in one eye from detox? Ketchup on bread? Reporting 100 people of day? This is troll gold right here.
  • Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    The funniest thing about this thread are the number of people who do not get it. Clearly, those people are still on the vinegar cleanse.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Whoa, sweets. Grumpy much?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member

On a side note, stop taking everything as a personal attack. Everyone is going to have an opinion and some people post things simply to get a rise out of others. If you don't like something move on. If you can't handle reading the forums, then don't. It's like you are looking to play victim.

Like, I'm not even reading those definitions because I'm still pretty sure it's cliche.

But, if it's on MY thread how is it not a personal attack? I spend hours on here a day trying to motivate my friends but whenever I have a question or concern or just want to rant - it's like no one takes me seriously? I just get pissed because I'm so serious about losing weight and toning my body but everyone just wants to make jokes....I don't get it.

I took you seriously until you used the word "cliche" wrong, and still insist that you are using it correctly. It's CLIQUE.

You don't have to be mean though, I just like the word cliche better and it works for me. Agree to disagree?

Generally, you disagree on opinions, not definitions of words. You can't just change the meaning of a word because you like it better.

But if it suits my lifestyle better I don't understand why I can't just say cliche. Clique doesn't even look like a real word to me - is that Spanish or French?

No, Clinique is french.

when you said pictures, do you mean these? asked in earnest. (not ernie's, earnest.)
    cliches.jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    LMAO! Blind in one eye from detox? Ketchup on bread? Reporting 100 people of day? This is troll gold right here.

I've had mom brain for years. IRL if I said troll and gold that close together it would be "trold" and a new addition to my new invented language dictionary. Luckily I can still seem to type though, and read other dictionaries, online and IRL.
  • raychulj
    raychulj Posts: 458 Member

I've had mom brain for years. IRL if I said troll and gold that close together it would be "trold" and a new addition to my new invented language dictionary. Luckily I can still seem to type though, and read other dictionaries, online and IRL.
    Hmm..trold..I like it!
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Hey, wasn't ketchup guy one of those bender people? The ones who like to lord their bending superpowers over the rest of us mere mortals?

No, not bitter & jelly.

Well, maybe a little bitter & jelly.
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    The Book of Internet:

And in those days it came to pass trolls, who surfed the internet, but verifly I say to you, let those who troll be trolled and those who flame be flamed, and there was great gnashing of teeth and rending of clothes.
  • jsj024519
    jsj024519 Posts: 400 Member
    lol
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    The Book of Internet:

And in those days it came to pass trolls, who surfed the internet, but verifly I say to you, let those who troll be trolled and those who flame be flamed, and there was great gnashing of teeth and rending of clothes.

rending of clothes.....

pics or it didn't happen.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    I thought "get rid of toxins" was just code for "I like to shove it up my BLEEP"? :huh:

No?
This discussion has been closed.