Whoa, just whoa...

Replies

• Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Oh, oh my god. I'm laughing so hard I can barely type.
  • lioness803
    lioness803 Posts: 325 Member

On a side note, stop taking everything as a personal attack. Everyone is going to have an opinion and some people post things simply to get a rise out of others. If you don't like something move on. If you can't handle reading the forums, then don't. It's like you are looking to play victim.

Like, I'm not even reading those definitions because I'm still pretty sure it's cliche.

But, if it's on MY thread how is it not a personal attack? I spend hours on here a day trying to motivate my friends but whenever I have a question or concern or just want to rant - it's like no one takes me seriously? I just get pissed because I'm so serious about losing weight and toning my body but everyone just wants to make jokes....I don't get it.

I took you seriously until you used the word "cliche" wrong, and still insist that you are using it correctly. It's CLIQUE.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member

On a side note, stop taking everything as a personal attack. Everyone is going to have an opinion and some people post things simply to get a rise out of others. If you don't like something move on. If you can't handle reading the forums, then don't. It's like you are looking to play victim.

Like, I'm not even reading those definitions because I'm still pretty sure it's cliche.

But, if it's on MY thread how is it not a personal attack? I spend hours on here a day trying to motivate my friends but whenever I have a question or concern or just want to rant - it's like no one takes me seriously? I just get pissed because I'm so serious about losing weight and toning my body but everyone just wants to make jokes....I don't get it.

I took you seriously until you used the word "cliche" wrong, and still insist that you are using it correctly. It's CLIQUE.

cliques are so cliche
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member

You don't have to be mean though, I just like the word cliche better and it works for me. Agree to disagree?
  • twelfty
    twelfty Posts: 576 Member
    After my second week on this cleanse I lost my sight in my left eye so it's kind of hard to type....but I figure it's just my eye filling with toxins and it will clear out soon.

w....t.....f?
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    If your going to post a topic in a public forum, your going to get trolls. It is unavoidable and by posting this thread, your trolling. Pretty ironic stuff. Your causing unnecessary drama...

Its simple, if you cant deal with it, don't post anything. The beauty of forums like this is to let everyone have an opinion, even if its an ugly one.
  • lioness803
    lioness803 Posts: 325 Member

You don't have to be mean though, I just like the word cliche better and it works for me. Agree to disagree?

Generally, you disagree on opinions, not definitions of words. You can't just change the meaning of a word because you like it better.
  • stephdeeable
    If your going to post a topic in an public forum, your going to get trolls. It is unavoidable and by posting this thread, to me, your trolling which is pretty ironic. Your causing unnecessary drama...

Its simple, if you cant deal with it, don't post anything. The beauty of forums like this is to let everyone have an opinion, even if its an ugly one.

I'm not trolling, I don't do that. I just felt like someone had to stand up because the bullying got so bad. Don't people know how much words can hurt?
  • stephdeeable

Generally, you disagree on opinions, not definitions of words. You can't just change the meaning of a word because you like it better.

But if it suits my lifestyle better I don't understand why I can't just say cliche. Clique doesn't even look like a real word to me - is that Spanish or French?
  • jamie610811
    jamie610811 Posts: 1,735 Member
    Just become a moderator on MFP and ban the people you think are being cruel :laugh:

Personally ketchup on white bread ????tut tut tut only on buns only on buns

He is leading you to the dark side stephdeeable be careful haha
  • stephdeeable
    Just become a moderator on MFP and ban the people you think are being cruel :laugh:

Personally ketchup on white bread ????tut tut tut only on buns only on buns

He is leading you to the dark side stephdeeable be careful haha

LOL - I don't think I have time to be a mod. I already report over 100 posts a day and it is so time-consuming. Someone has got to do it though, otherwise these boards would be way more offensive!!!
  • lbesaw
    lbesaw Posts: 267 Member
    Opinions are like A-holes........don't let it get to you.
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    the white bread and ketchup cleanse sounds great. how do I sign up? Am I allowed to use barbeque sauce instead of ketchup? I don't really like ketchup. What about mayonnaise? Most importantly though, is it endorsed by Dr Oz? I'm not doing any cleanse unless it's endorsed by him.

UGH, that's not my cleanse. That was that guys recipe. I shouldn't have even mentioned my cleanse because it's totally going to derail this thread - the people on this site are so pro-toxins!

30124284.jpg

I love him :love:
  • stephdeeable
    Opinions are like A-holes........don't let it get to you.

Normally I would report this for the almost swear, but you're kinda sticking up for me so thanks!
  • jamie610811
    jamie610811 Posts: 1,735 Member
    sticking up a holes , i'm in
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    I left this site for awhile to go to bed and when I came back this morning it seems like SO MANY MOAR rude people have joined. This guy posted a delicious lo-cal recipe to help us in our journeys and people were viciously attacking him - I think they were either saying the recipe sounded gross or they were insulting his mother and threatening his life....but it's all the same, right?

If you don't think ketchup on white bread sounds good, then just deactivate or something, you don't need to be rude. We're not all fancy like yous and maybe that would be a good treat for us. I think it sounds amazing and would be eating it right now if I wasn't in the middle of a 6 week power cleanse.

And for the record, I'm not even friends with that guy so it's not like we're in a cliche or anything. I just think it's RUDE!

Any and all replies to this post will be reported as bullying.

Too late. Already reported the OP for attacking everyone on these boards. Thanks.
  • sjj0223
    sjj0223 Posts: 26
    I put ketchup on almost everything I eat.
  • JoshuaL86
    JoshuaL86 Posts: 403 Member
    I thought this was serious until the OP insisted that the word was "cliche" and not "clique." I call troll!
  • JoshuaL86
    JoshuaL86 Posts: 403 Member
    BTW, I have bacon flavored ketchup, but I only eat it on wheat bread because white bread makes you fat. ;)
  • stephdeeable
    LOL whatever guys... I have to go to the gym now so hopefully this thread is gone when I get back,

Thanks for proving my point though. I point out the bullying - and then get attacked for 3 pages. Sometimes I feel like this entire site is one big mean people cliche.
This discussion has been closed.