Whoa, just whoa...

Options

Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Just become a moderator on MFP and ban the people you think are being cruel :laugh:

Personally ketchup on white bread ????tut tut tut only on buns only on buns

He is leading you to the dark side stephdeeable be careful haha

LOL - I don't think I have time to be a mod. I already report over 100 posts a day and it is so time-consuming. Someone has got to do it though, otherwise these boards would be way more offensive!!!

We got to get rid of this girl. She should be reported for wasting all of our time...

:huh:
  • MizVandyk
    MizVandyk Posts: 602 Member
    Options

Any and all replies to this post will be reported as bullying.
    Any and all.

Why do you have to be so nasty? You're ruining this site for everyone else.

@coliemariealessi thank you for my morning giggle
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    After my second week on this cleanse I lost my sight in my left eye so it's kind of hard to type....but I figure it's just my eye filling with toxins and it will clear out soon.

w....t.....f?

Don't worry!! My cleansing coach warned me this could happen. See, the toxins really like living in our bodies so when you try to flush them out they're going to resist and try to bully your body into letting them stay. In a way - it's like the toxins have their own mean people cliche! LOL!!!!

oh my god i'm dying! can't. stop. watching.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Just become a moderator on MFP and ban the people you think are being cruel :laugh:

LOL - I don't think I have time to be a mod. I already report over 100 posts a day and it is so time-consuming. Someone has got to do it though, otherwise these boards would be way more offensive!!!

We got to get rid of this girl. She should be reported for wasting all of our time...
    Speak for yourself. She helped me weed out 1/2 the site for having no sense of humor or sarcasm detector. FR sent!
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I want moar bacon. Like now.
  • cedarghost
    cedarghost Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    in before the lock
    ^^^^
    And taking notes of the serious posters, so I never, ever, ever accept a fr from them.
    To the op, much love. Thank you!
  • thekyleo
    thekyleo Posts: 632 Member
    Options

Speak for yourself. She helped me weed out 1/2 the site for having no sense of humor or sarcasm detector. FR sent!

Can't tell if serious or trolling as well....
  • MuddyEquestrian
    MuddyEquestrian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    LOL whatever guys... I have to go to the gym now so hopefully this thread is gone when I get back,

Thanks for proving my point though. I point out the bullying - and then get attacked for 3 pages. Sometimes I feel like this entire site is one big mean people cliche.

So I kinda feel like an idiot but I can't tell if you're joking or not. Mostly because if you're serious I feel really bad for the lack of humor in your life. Hope that cleanse works for you...nothing like trying to force your body to unnatrually do something it already does every day without your ignorant help. Oh oops, sorry, I'll go away now since I'll get reported for harassment :)
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Put ice cream in bread. Thank me later...
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18680-1357319612-9_preview.gif
    [/quote]
    lmao..i took a picture of this SAME thing..im not actually reading this thread:laugh: :wink:
  • MuddyEquestrian
    MuddyEquestrian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Put ice cream in bread. Thank me later...

oh god...if only I weren't vegan...
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18680-1357319612-9_preview.gif
    [/quote]
    lmao..i took a picture of this SAME thing..im not actually reading this thread:laugh: :wink:
    [/quote]

Thief lollll :laugh:
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    She is sooo going to report me for this but its worth it :drinker: :drinker: :tongue:

big-bick-trolling1.jpg

Danger Danger! haha
    no-troll-feeding.jpg
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    She is sooo going to report me for this but its worth it :drinker: :drinker: :tongue:

big-bick-trolling1.jpg

WTF Brain!!!! LOL :laugh:
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    10/10 thread wb
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    do_i_know_you_cucurigu.com.gif_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.gif

tumblrlgksmllzf31qb1672.gif
  • DoneBroughtSexyBack
    Options
    I want moar bacon. Like now.

bacon.gif
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    LOL whatever guys... I have to go to the gym now so hopefully this thread is gone when I get back,

Thanks for proving my point though. I point out the bullying - and then get attacked for 3 pages. Sometimes I feel like this entire site is one big mean people cliche.

So I kinda feel like an idiot but I can't tell if you're joking or not. Mostly because if you're serious I feel really bad for the lack of humor in your life. Hope that cleanse works for you...nothing like trying to force your body to unnatrually do something it already does every day without your ignorant help. Oh oops, sorry, I'll go away now since I'll get reported for harassment :)

Which is what makes it all the more epic!

:laugh:

:smokin:
  • cindiva65
    cindiva65 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Ketchup or is it catsup....hmmmm...them sandwiches are good with a side of Raspberry Ketones..
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Speak for yourself-- best thread I've read all week.

:heart: OP
This discussion has been closed.