Replies

• JoshuaL86
    JoshuaL86 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Well played sir
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I like you, OP...you have made me snort several to many times recently.

I'll take a snort over a no any day.
  • CupcakesAndRazorblades
    Options
    Wouldn't the human race be at such more peace if we all just spelled words the way we wanted!?! I mean SERIOUSLY it would be SOOOO much easier to get the point across! May make it a little harder to read, but *bleep* who reads anywayz?
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    d4ede883fa0904cb8af52a317bd45ab7.jpg
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't the human race be at such more peace if we all just spelled words the way we wanted!?! I mean SERIOUSLY it would be SOOOO much easier to get the point across! May make it a little harder to read, but *bleep* who reads anywayz?

I don't read. I have trained my cats to dictate all words, out loud, for me. They also do my typing. And my taxes. I ****ing love my cats.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    I like you, OP...you have made me snort several to many times recently.

I'll take a snort over a no any day.

heh
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Any and all replies to this post will be reported as bullying.

Reported. That is not diversive and singles out people who don't share your beleif.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options

Reported. That is not diversive and singles out people who don't share your beleif.

I believe it's spelled beleaf. Why can't anyone spell on this site?
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options

my teacher never learned me.
  • JoshuaL86
    JoshuaL86 Posts: 403 Member
    Options

my teacher never learned me.

i before e, except after L.
  • CupcakesAndRazorblades
    Options

I don't read. I have trained my cats to dictate all words, out loud, for me. They also do my typing. And my taxes. I ****ing love my cats.

!!!!!!! O...M...G...!!!! I'll buy one of them from you!!!!!
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    After my second week on this cleanse I lost my sight in my left eye so it's kind of hard to type....but I figure it's just my eye filling with toxins and it will clear out soon.

w....t.....f?

Don't worry!! My cleansing coach warned me this could happen. See, the toxins really like living in our bodies so when you try to flush them out they're going to resist and try to bully your body into letting them stay. In a way - it's like the toxins have their own mean people cliche! LOL!!!!

Your "cleanse coach" is either trying to kill you or they're just plain retarded... As an English major, with your extremely poor grammar, punctuation, spelling, and word usage, I can't say I blame them...

If my cleanse coach is so stupid then how did they pass their online cleanse coaching certification course? HMMMM???

Oh, oh, oh, my side is hurting so bad. I really hope this lady is trolling, because if she's not, oh man.
    Well when I was 13 I found a site where you could "marry" a celeb and even got a real authentic fake marriage license. I was Mrs. Josh hartnett, still am since he never fake annulled the fake marriage. Maybe they found a site like that. Or made a fake certificate on their 2001 word document ;)

Where did you and Josh go for your honeymoon?
  • rockangel8907
    rockangel8907 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    After my second week on this cleanse I lost my sight in my left eye so it's kind of hard to type....but I figure it's just my eye filling with toxins and it will clear out soon.

w....t.....f?

Don't worry!! My cleansing coach warned me this could happen. See, the toxins really like living in our bodies so when you try to flush them out they're going to resist and try to bully your body into letting them stay. In a way - it's like the toxins have their own mean people cliche! LOL!!!!

Your "cleanse coach" is either trying to kill you or they're just plain retarded... As an English major, with your extremely poor grammar, punctuation, spelling, and word usage, I can't say I blame them...

If my cleanse coach is so stupid then how did they pass their online cleanse coaching certification course? HMMMM???

Oh, oh, oh, my side is hurting so bad. I really hope this lady is trolling, because if she's not, oh man.
    Well when I was 13 I found a site where you could "marry" a celeb and even got a real authentic fake marriage license. I was Mrs. Josh hartnett, still am since he never fake annulled the fake marriage. Maybe they found a site like that. Or made a fake certificate on their 2001 word document ;)

Where did you and Josh go for your honeymoon?
    Atlantis, the Sunken city, not the resort in the Bahamas
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options

There is no spoon.
  • misspastry
    misspastry Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Waaahhh!!! Bullying, really?! Come on and get a grip on reality.
  • thekyleo
    thekyleo Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    in before the lock
  • transvenouspacer
    transvenouspacer Posts: 182 Member
    Options

w....t.....f?

Ummm... If you've LOST VISION YOU NEED TO SEE A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL... NOW!!!

I'm a medical professional and after examining her left eye in her profile picture, it appears to be normal. Carry on
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Edit: Nevermind, I should have realized that from page 1 to 7 it would be revealed that this was a troll post. My second guess was right, so I have nothing to contribute here, sorry. I believe you changed your profile picture from when I saw a post of yours last, so I didn't recognize you.
  • ToFatToBeSick
    Options
    Edited...actually read the posts...
  • ToFatToBeSick
    Options
    Just become a moderator on MFP and ban the people you think are being cruel :laugh:

Personally ketchup on white bread ????tut tut tut only on buns only on buns

He is leading you to the dark side stephdeeable be careful haha

LOL - I don't think I have time to be a mod. I already report over 100 posts a day and it is so time-consuming. Someone has got to do it though, otherwise these boards would be way more offensive!!!

We got to get rid of this girl. She should be reported for wasting all of our time...
This discussion has been closed.