21 day Challenge - JOIN IN

Options

Replies

• Trishajac
    Trishajac Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I will join this, too! This will be my day 2, though ;) I kicked my own butt at the gym on the elliptical. Today I have a personal training session and will probably do another 30min on the elliptical or treadmill. This is a cool challenge and a great way to make small goals for ourselves in this journey of becoming fit and healthy :)

I agree with you! The big picture will be enhanced by these small bites!

It will be fun to watch your progress as well. Welcome!
  • Trishajac
    Options
    LEts call this my Day 1 because I took a few days off with Shin Splints.. I am working through the Insanity program, doing Couch 2 10k and Les MIlls Combat 3 days a week as well as some lifting.

Wow!! That's impressive!! Because my back was giving me problems - just getting moving was a goal I had to start!! I will look forward to adding some more variety like you!

:flowerforyou:
  • Trishajac
    Options
    DAY 11 - 15 March 2013

TM walk inside - 31 min 3.5 pace 26 min no incline / 5 min incline. Followed by 16 min walk outside 3.5 pace 10 min no incline / 6 min incline (3.5 - no incline - 36 min) (3.5 - incline 11 min)

:flowerforyou:
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,437 Member
    Options
    I would love to join your 21 Day challenge!

Day 1 - 03/11 ... walked 4.31 miles in 62 minutes.
    Day 2 - 03/12 ... walked 4.27 miles in 60 minutes.
    Day 3 - 03/13 ... walked 4.54 miles in 67 minutes.
    Day 4 - 03/14 ... no walking today...25 mins on 30DS Level 3-Day 9, 30 mins on other challenges.
    Day 5 - 03/15 ... no walking today...25 mins 30DS Level 3-Day 10!!! I've done all 30 days! 50 mins on other challenges.
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - 3/15 calories under and day 14 of bikram yoga challenge! Tomorrow starting Lean Shake 25 for lunch meal only to keep calories in check.:flowerforyou:
  • thnkhlth
    thnkhlth Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm in. 3/15 is my Day 1. Did 1 hour of Pilates along with a 20 min walk. Tomorrow is my FAVORITE H20 aerobics class and I'll be there with a smile.
  • Trishajac
    Options

Day 4 - 03/14 ... no walking today...25 mins on 30DS Level 3-Day 9, 30 mins on other challenges.
    Day 5 - 03/15 ... no walking today...25 mins 30DS Level 3-Day 10!!! I've done all 30 days! 50 mins on other challenges.

Great moving!! 5 days in - that's great!!
  • Trishajac
    Options
    Day 1 - 3/15 calories under and day 14 of bikram yoga challenge! Tomorrow starting Lean Shake 25 for lunch meal only to keep calories in check.:flowerforyou:

Welcome aboard the more the merrier!! Glad to see you here!
  • Trishajac
    Options
    I'm in. 3/15 is my Day 1. Did 1 hour of Pilates along with a 20 min walk. Tomorrow is my FAVORITE H20 aerobics class and I'll be there with a smile.

Welcome aboard!! A great day 1 - look forward to you sharing your progress!!
  • Trishajac
    Options
    bump :flowerforyou:
  • Trishajac
    Options
    DAY 12 - 16 March 2013

40 - 60 min of walking around Expo and other errands so far today - now to add my TM walk.

TM walk - 5 min pace 3.5 / no incline; 22 min pace 3.5 / with incline; 5 min pace 4 / with incline (total walking recorded in MFP today - 72 min!) :flowerforyou:
  • thnkhlth
    thnkhlth Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Day 2:
    Just finished a 45 minute swim! My fav water aerobics instructor is on vacation so I swam laps instead. Great workout :flowerforyou:
  • aprilcamp1
    Options
    Day 3 for me, my goal is to exercise everyday. If I stop I will likely give up. I have been to the Y everyday for the last 3 and will keep it up. Food has been a strugle. I really enjoy cooking. 21 days here I come!
  • bikinisuited
    Options
    Day 2 - 3/15 calories over due to lots of veggies not bad and day 15 of bikram yoga challenge! Day one of Lean Shake 25 for lunch meal only...:flowerforyou:
  • McKay85
    McKay85 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I will join this, too! This will be my day 2, though ;) I kicked my own butt at the gym on the elliptical. Today I have a personal training session and will probably do another 30min on the elliptical or treadmill. This is a cool challenge and a great way to make small goals for ourselves in this journey of becoming fit and healthy :)

I agree with you! The big picture will be enhanced by these small bites!

It will be fun to watch your progress as well. Welcome!

Thank you for the welcome! Good job on your workouts, too! I didn't go to the gym as planned today for my Day 3. But I did hull a Queen size mattress, box spring and frame with only the help of another person to my apartment on the 2nd story. I also did a lot of shopping/walking around stores trying to find bedding. I even walked around and entire Ikea today! I think that counts for moving ;)
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,437 Member
    Options

Day 5 - 03/15 ... no walking today...25 mins 30DS Level 3-Day 10 -- DONE!!!!! 50 mins on other challenges.
    Day 6 -- 03/16 ...walked 3.71 miles in 72 minutes, Zumba for 55 mins, 60 mins on other challenges.
  • SheHulkExtrodinaire
    SheHulkExtrodinaire Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit
    Cardio Recovery

Day 2 Insanity Pure Cardio
    Cardio Power and Resistance
    P90X Shoulder and Arms

Day 3 P90X Yoga X
    C 2 10 K Week 4 Day 2
  • Trishajac
    Options
    M-TYNES - I agree with you!! good moving about... it all adds up! Good DAY 3! :happy:

CPANUS - Congrats on checking in with your DAY 5 & DAY 6!! :smile:

BIKINISUITED - Good for you on posting you DAY 1 & DAY 2!! :happy:

SHEHULKEXTROD - Nice to see you checking in with DAYS 1, 2 & 3!! :smile:

THNKHLTH - Congratulations on checking in with DAY 1 and DAY 2!! :happy:

APRILCAMP1 - WTG - Good for you with your DAY 3 check in!! :smile:

So glad to be seeing all the participation!! And there is great variety too!

GOOD FOR ALL OF US!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Trishajac
    Options
    Would like to give this a go. I'll report in later if I get anything done and today will be my day 1!

How have you been doing?

Just checking in.... :flowerforyou:
  • bikinisuited
    Options
    Day 3 - 3/17 calories under and day 16 of bikram yoga challenge! Day two of Lean Shake 25 for lunch meal only...:flowerforyou:

Keep it going everyone, don't stop!