Things you do that annoy other people

Options
concordancia
concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
We have lots of threads from people who are just too cool to have to suffer through this world with the rest of us. What are you doing to make them suffer?

I dance to the music in grocery stores.

I like to use precise words and proper grammar.

Replies

• rushikareddy
    rushikareddy Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    The fact that I get so engrossed while reading I tend to forget there are people around me!
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    chew my nails
    smoke
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    breathe
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Breathe
  • obum88
    obum88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Apparently I think I am better than others, I get told this often, but truthfully I don't think about others I just be.
  • jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I only eat the edges on pancakes! LOL
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I smoke.
    I'm blunt/honest/straight forward/mean/sarcastic/whatever you want to call it.
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I'm never early (not necessary always late - but consistently come screeching into the parking lot 1 minute before something starts)
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Hot breath in their ear. Bad habit, I know.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Mess with them.
  • reallifealien
    reallifealien Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    i almost never use correct capitalisation and punctuation when i post in forums/status/tweet because i don't feel the need to make my messages aesthetically pleasing
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I am very blunt and also tend to use 'big' words that others don't often or ever hear... I have been called pretentious and rude because of it but I never (outside of a really nasty fight) say things to be rude or condescending.
  • silky_kitten
    silky_kitten Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Stalk them....apparently people don't like this. Who knew??
  • RingSize8
    RingSize8 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Correct their spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Mess with them.

all the time
  • Tercob
    Tercob Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    The fact that I get so engrossed while reading I tend to forget there are people around me!

I do the same thing, my kids hate it! lol
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I almost never use correct capitalisation and punctuation when I post in forums/status/tweet because I don't feel the need to make my messages aesthetically pleasing.

No.
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I eat my food oddly. I eat one item at a time, until it is finsihed then I move on to the next item. And, under normal circumstances, I can NOT stand my food to touch on the plate. Drives my husband and kids crazy.
  • lolagurlx0x0
    lolagurlx0x0 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Fun facts. I dont know if this annoys people- but I always am like Fun FACT or did you know. Or when people come up with a random subject- I generally know way too much about it- and either correct them- or tell them all about it. So being a know it all? lol

Also- I question everything- If someone knows something about a subject that I dont know I question them relentlessly- or I have to know how something works. Have you ever wondered the average width of a bolt of lightening? No? Well I have- and google told me.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    Mindlessly drum my fingers or tap my wedding ring on something. I should have been a drummer but I can't keep a beat to save my life.