Things you do that annoy other people

Options

Replies

• Valera0466
    Valera0466 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I tell it like it is. People can't handle the truth. I'm not willing to sugar coat things.
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I use my "mommy" voice with certain people
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    If I can't understand why someone would do something I wonder out loud (you know, the outside voice pretending to be a whisper) - drives my teenage son nuts...

"I wonder why that person who looks physically complete and doesn't have a handicap pass on his vehicle is parking there, maybe he's mentally handicapped"

or

"I wonder why anyone would wear pajama pants to go shopping, I mean I know it's just Wal-mart, but they didn't even comb their hair"

:flowerforyou:
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I correct other people's spelling all the time, which is annoying for them and me lol.
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Ramble and topic jump when nervous

I piss men off easily. I never take men seriously if they hit on me....in person or online. Figure I'm just one of many getting hit on so I don't take them seriously at all and tend to take my smart *kitten* comments too far.

I come across cold hearted at times. I don't always know how to react to highly emotional situations so I just kinda freeze. I show no emotion initially and it generally looks like I just don't care even if I do.

Notorious for cancelling plans to go out....finally just stopped making them
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I correct other people's spelling all the time, which is annoying for them and me lol.

Please tell me you plan to write legible prescriptions once you become a doctor, okay?

:tongue:
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Exist
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I have the memory of an old lady lol Sometimes I repeat myself to friends simply because I forgot I already told them whatever it was. They're used to it :P

hahaha same!!
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Nothing.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    I asked my husband what I do that's annoying.

He said, "I don't know. Breathe?"

:sad:

I'm not feeling very good about myself at this very moment. :cry:

Well that's not very nice or supportive. I'd junk punch him!
  • placeboaddiction
    placeboaddiction Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I use humor at inappropriate times. I think it can be annoying, but i think it can also help :) For instance... when my wife's brother died. I made a joke while we were pouring the ashes into smaller containers for her other 14 siblings. They were small containers... so of course.. I'm dark.. "one scoop or two?".... :)
  • Valera0466
    Valera0466 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Interrupt people while they are talking, at least I know it!

I'm always scared I will forget what I have to say. Sometimes I'll count to myself to keep me from cutting in but then I stop listening to them because I'm counting.

LOL, this is so me!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I smack my gum.

I correct grammar.

I'm messy.

I like the temperature to be warmer than most people find comfortable.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I asked my husband what I do that's annoying.

He said, "I don't know. Breathe?"

:sad:

I'm not feeling very good about myself at this very moment. :cry:

Well that's not very nice or supportive. I'd junk punch him!

Nice shield and sword.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    Close, yank, lock threads for no apparent reason. Oh wait, that's not me.......
  • Niivsmom
    Niivsmom Posts: 145
    Options
    I make everything in to a joke! I say "you know what I mean" "You know" "You see what I am saying" A LOT!
  • Better4Summer
    Options
    I'm a spoiler (i ruin films if watching em with someone else if I have seen em before) with my 'oh wait till you see what happens now' or 'no he aint the good guy' oh and 'i love this bit'... Whilst ruining the ending before the middle of the film haha
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I've been told I'm too succinct.
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I use humor at inappropriate times. I think it can be annoying, but i think it can also help :) For instance... when my wife's brother died. I made a joke while we were pouring the ashes into smaller containers for her other 14 siblings. They were small containers... so of course.. I'm dark.. "one scoop or two?".... :)

Okay, that's funny right there. WRONG, but funny. Totally something I'd do.
  • Iron_Duchess
    Iron_Duchess Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    The fact that I get so engrossed while reading I tend to forget there are people around me!

I do the same thing, my kids hate it! lol

This is how I SURVIVED my kids! LOL!

^^^Me too!!! Especially audio books! I even listen to the book while they are in the car, they are always bickering. My kids get so mad because I don’t pay any attention to them complaining about each other.

Now these ones are cultural; my husband family, especially my MIL, gets annoyed because I don’t kiss to say hi or goodbye. Apparently is extremely rude no to say greet people this way, I just don’t feel like it; especially when it’s a big gathering. Also according to her is rude to eat only half of what was served, and to throw away leftovers (even if I only do it after three days).