Things you do that annoy other people

Options

Replies

• concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I'm never early (not necessary always late - but consistently come screeching into the parking lot 1 minute before something starts)

Funny, I am always early. It just means I end up helping set up, usually.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I'm an English major so I correct grammar all the time..speak like you're educated, people! I also tell it like it is and have been told that I'm sarcastic, cynical, mean, rude, blah, blah, blah. Oh and I have no filter...so you either like me or you don't!!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    i go on the MFP forums
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    The fact that I rarely acknowledge their presence, or communicate with the fewest words possible. I don't like people in person. :laugh:
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I almost never use correct capitalisation and punctuation when I post in forums/status/tweet because I don't feel the need to make my messages aesthetically pleasing.

No.

Wow... grammar is about aesthetics? Do you know ee cummings?
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Waffle farting. Gets them everytime.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    When people start talking politics or religion I always play the devils advocate for arguements sake.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    wear tank tops to the gym

go barefoot while doing deads and squats

drink bourbon while arguing with the anti-drinking crowd

munch pizza and ice cream while arguing with the clean eating folks

"manscape"

post shirtless MFP pics
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I almost never use correct capitalisation and punctuation when I post in forums/status/tweet because I don't feel the need to make my messages aesthetically pleasing.

No.

He is a legendary adult film star. Love him.
  • SatchGallamax
    SatchGallamax Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Watch them sleep... apparently, people don't enjoy that. But it's not really for THEIR enjoyment, now is it?
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Apparently I am a 'know-it-all'. What people fail to observe is that if I am not informed on a topic I keep my mouth shut. If I choose to speak it is on a subject that I know a lot about.
    Until last night when I argued the pronunciation of 'gif' with my friend. Did you know it was 'jiff'? I am sure I have now annoyed my friends list by bringing this up yet again, however, I am still traumatized.
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Be awesome and then be awesomer. Gets 'em every time!
  • Lanise_10
    Lanise_10 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Mindlessly drum my fingers or tap my wedding ring on something. I should have been a drummer but I can't keep a beat to save my life.

Are you related to my husband???
  • Lanise_10
    Lanise_10 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Waffle farting. Gets them everytime.

I don't even know what this is and maybe I don't want to .... LOL
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    continue to breath, that gets em.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Watch them sleep... apparently, people don't enjoy that. But it's not really for THEIR enjoyment, now is it?

do you let yourself into their house first? that could be the issue.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options

No.

He is a legendary adult film star. Love him.

You're full of it, but at least you use grammar, so I'll let it slide... that's the spot!
  • RoseKatet
    RoseKatet Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I eat my food oddly. I eat one item at a time, until it is finsihed then I move on to the next item. And, under normal circumstances, I can NOT stand my food to touch on the plate. Drives my husband and kids crazy.

My SO is the same way, it doesn't drive us crazy...just think its weird lol
  • suzbaru
    suzbaru Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Interrupt people while they are talking, at least I know it!

I'm always scared I will forget what I have to say. Sometimes I'll count to myself to keep me from cutting in but then I stop listening to them because I'm counting.
  • ellenasl210
    ellenasl210 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm awkward... to the point where strangers walk away from me after attempting to start conversations hahaha. It's great ;)