Things you do that annoy other people

Options

Replies

• TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    I apparently "mouth breathe" when I sleep

My water bottle makes an annoying noise...I drink a lot of water....I'm no longer allowed to have my waterbottle while watching TV with my husband.

<- Legit LOL
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    <--- Grammar Nazi
  • emsicle_o
    emsicle_o Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Biting my nails. Drives my BF mad!
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    I always ask them if their mad at me... haha.

Funny thing is I really deep down don't care... but I just wanna know.,
  • susheetush
    susheetush Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I can't sit still. So even in meetings I'll be shaking one leg the entire time. Or clicking and unclicking my pen. I once wore these boots that had a zipper up the leg and my boss called in people to find out what the tapping noise that he kept hearing in the office was, and it was me, shaking a leg, and making the zip tab hit the zipper.
  • rbartlett9671
    rbartlett9671 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Breathe.
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I like to find out what annoys people and deliberately do it around them. Just a little bit, so it annoys them, but not enough that the would say anything.

It's like a hobby of mine.
  • vblair77
    vblair77 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I whistle...all the time. And i hum. Especially at work when the office gets really quiet. I cant stand too much quiet.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    talk too much

can't keep anything tidy

can't watch any film with science in without feeling the need to correct all the scientific inaccuracies.
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Maybe I ask too many questions sometimes?

I honestly dont know though, Im a nice person I dont like annoying people :wink:
  • wwmorrow
    wwmorrow Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I eat my food oddly. I eat one item at a time, until it is finsihed then I move on to the next item. And, under normal circumstances, I can NOT stand my food to touch on the plate. Drives my husband and kids crazy.
    Oh my gosh, I do this same thing. I thought I was the only one!! One day I was eating dinner at a friend's house, and I felt someone watching me. I looked up, and she was staring at me. She said she had never seen anyone eat like that. lol
  • mum212
    mum212 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    i come over quite blunt and say it how it is, although i try to not be rude but some people say that i am, except people that know me. i follow my dad that way.
    my gramma is not very good either.
  • jeffryjirraf
    jeffryjirraf Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I balance stuff on top of the bin so I don't have to take it out...
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Everything has to be clean, I wash my hands a lot and everything needs to be equal.
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I care about what other's think way too much and am likewise a huge worry wart. I don't like worrying all the time, I just can't help it! :c
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    bite/pick at my nails and the skin around it
  • av8artist
    av8artist Posts: 46
    Options
    I can be blunt, use precise words, never worry about what people think, always ask who 'they' are when it comes to a 'They say...' statements, same with cliches, (what exactly does that mean). I like to tell the worst jokes (past, present and future were called to a meeting... it was very tense). My wife who will admit my humor was one of the things that she was attracted too, will complain that I embaress her, but I tell her that most likely, if anyone is saying anythinig, it's more like 'oh that poor girl...'.
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    tut at cyclists running red lightsand slow cyclists who push to the front at red lights
  • NewFrenchFemme
    NewFrenchFemme Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I can be blunt, use precise words, never worry about what people think, always ask who 'they' are when it comes to a 'They say...' statements, same with cliches, (what exactly does that mean). I like to tell the worst jokes (past, present and future were called to a meeting... it was very tense). My wife who will admit my humor was one of the things that she was attracted too, will complain that I embaress her, but I tell her that most likely, if anyone is saying anythinig, it's more like 'oh that poor girl...'.

Love it!
  • chrisjathompson
    chrisjathompson Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Fun facts. I dont know if this annoys people- but I always am like Fun FACT or did you know. Or when people come up with a random subject- I generally know way too much about it- and either correct them- or tell them all about it. So being a know it all? lol

Also- I question everything- If someone knows something about a subject that I dont know I question them relentlessly- or I have to know how something works. Have you ever wondered the average width of a bolt of lightening? No? Well I have- and google told me.

This is me too