• BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    *kitten*. Nervous habit.

tumblr_lu2ehwGa8w1qikhz3o1_500.gif
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    I asked my husband what I do that's annoying.

He said, "I don't know. Breathe?"

:sad:

I'm not feeling very good about myself at this very moment. :cry:

He's a sarcastic bastard1!
    On the other hand though, reminds me of a time about a year ago when I was driving my then 15 year old somewhere. I asked some questions, then hummed, then decided being quiet would be better. After about ten minutes of quiet I said to her:
    "just my breathing is annoying you right now isn't it?"
    she answered "pretty much"
    She's such an honest child.
  • RoseKatet
    RoseKatet Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I eat my food oddly. I eat one item at a time, until it is finsihed then I move on to the next item. And, under normal circumstances, I can NOT stand my food to touch on the plate. Drives my husband and kids crazy.

My SO is the same way, it doesn't drive us crazy...just think its weird lol

Me too. I always save my favorite item for last. I know you should stack food in your stomach, but who cares. Those mashed potatoes are last, I am going to savor them.

Now I will group flavors/colors/etc. and save my fav for last....Like chewy runts, I sort them eat or give away the banana ones (gross) then eat each flavor until I get to the pink strawberry hearts...my fave lol:happy:
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    I refuse to answer questions that I think are stupid. Example: I am sitting on my bed reading a book, in walks hubby/kids...."what are you doing?" STUPID QUESTION. Or I answer sarcastically, " walking my pony!?!" LOL. My hubby says it is a way of starting a conversation, I say "a stupid one?" LOL.
  • PopCorn_Said
    Options
    mmm_zps51b92c1a.jpg
  • __stacyb
    __stacyb Posts: 306
    Options
    Well I used to think I wasn't really annoying until I joined mfp...now all I can say is the world is a magical place full of people waiting to be offended or annoyed by something I say, do or wear.
  • SunshineKisses_2012
    SunshineKisses_2012 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Breathing.
  • JessyJ03
    JessyJ03 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I eat my ice when the cup is empty... rather loudly.

I used to chew on straws all the time (from soft drink cups)
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    To annoy people, I post on MFP.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Well I used to think I wasn't really annoying until I joined mfp...now all I can say is the world is a magical place full of people waiting to be offended or annoyed by something I say, do or wear.

I thought I was alone in the world. I've found my twin!
  • clrnt1
    clrnt1 Posts: 12
    Options
    I only eat the edges on pancakes! LOL

Okay this is hilarious!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Sing in the grocery store (yeah I know)
    Think out loud
    My depression (when it kicks in, it effects not only me but everyone around me)
    Count calories and exercise (it annoys people that I am trying to be healthy and fit and lose weight)
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I refuse to answer questions that I think are stupid. Example: I am sitting on my bed reading a book, in walks hubby/kids...."what are you doing?" STUPID QUESTION. Or I answer sarcastically, " walking my pony!?!" LOL. My hubby says it is a way of starting a conversation, I say "a stupid one?" LOL.

I used to think it was stupid, too. However, with my partner, I need some way of judging whether or not he is currently capable of having a conversation.

What are you doing?

Grunt.

Ok, I'll check in with you later.

I sometimes walk in and ask "can I have your attention now?" But that makes him stop and look to see if I am bleeding or pissed or just want to talk, so I try to hold that one in reserve.
  • RoseKatet
    RoseKatet Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Close, yank, lock threads for no apparent reason. Oh wait, that's not me.......

You are still *itching about that? lol jp:heart::flowerforyou:
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

this offends me. :angry:
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    We have lots of threads from people who are just too cool to have to suffer through this world with the rest of us. What are you doing to make them suffer?

I dance to the music in grocery stores.

I like to use precise words and proper grammar.

I like to use improper grammar. Haaah. to annoy the people who must use proper grammar. Call it the rebel in me! :smile: Its more funner! :laugh:
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    I'll start a sentence and then say "Nevermind".... :D
  • Lt_Starbuck
    Lt_Starbuck Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I push the minute hand forward two minutes on other people's clocks.
  • __stacyb
    __stacyb Posts: 306
    Options

hahaha, I knew it would offend someone, but I :heart: you
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

hahaha, I knew it would offend someone, but I :heart: you

your casual dismissal of me feeling offended, offends me. :angry: :angry: