What do you eat for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• Tysonlovesweights
    Tysonlovesweights Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    3 eggs scrambled and mixed with cubed ham, about a cup of raisin bran with 1% milk, about a quarter of a big tub of greek yogurt, a good sized coffee, and half an apple (my daughter eats the other half)
  • wilki089
    wilki089 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My go tos are:

Slice of 100% whole wheat toast w/1Tbsp peanut butter, drizzle of honey, sprinkled w/cinnamon and flax seed, topped w/apple slices or banana when I want to channel my inner Elvis.

Fat free plain greek yogurt, berries (blue black or strawberries-sometimes a mix), stevia drop, flax seeds, and sprinkle of kashi go lean crunch

Turkey egg muffin cup and whole wheat toast w/honey, cinnamon and flax seeds. (line muffin pan w/slice of lean turkey breast, put in spinach and/or other veggies, whisk egg in bowl w/salt & pepper, pour half egg mixture in one turkey lined muffin cup, bake @ 35 for 18-20minutes). My kids also love these!

I have the stuff to make protien shake/smoothies. I haven't tried it yet. I feel like I have to chew my food. Just me being me. :tongue:
  • Offical
    Offical Posts: 94
    Options
    I drink two Monster energy drinks and I'll usually eat a few snickers bars.
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Immediately upon waking: Twoish cups of black/no sugar coffee and one slice of turkey lunch meat (as I make my daughter's lunch).

A little later, my official breakfast: a clove of garlic minced and lightly sauteed in coconut oil, then scrambled into three eggs with ~30g of finely chopped spinach. Today I added a half cup of turkey sausage as well.

Fascinating, no? ;)
  • annmaryjenkins
    Options
    I like boiled egg whites, tomatoe and cinamon tea. or scramble tofu with broccoli, peppers, or spinach instead of broccoli.. I love when I eat this.. I put a few jalapenos on it and is deliscious..
  • beccami768
    beccami768 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    raisin, dates, and walnut oatmeal with a cut up banana
  • keepingm0tivated
    Options
    Coffee. c:
    On occasion oatmeal or oranges.
    I just really hate breakfast.
  • RayR13
    RayR13 Posts: 31
    Options
    i love breakfast!! But i am gluten free so GF Udi's ancient grains toast w butter, 1/2 tblspn for 2 pieces. fried egg and a glass of pure OJ w no added sugar. sometimes I skip the egg and have cottage cheese. I stay full until lunch!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    why do you even have to eat breakfast?
  • blpnana
    blpnana Posts: 36
    Options
    Green smoothies - kale, chard, orange, apple - mix in vitamin with 2 cups water and some ice - amazing! And the BOMB on potassium! or

Oatmeal with Chia seed, Hemp seed, Flaxseed, cinnamon and vanilla almond milk - great when you need more protein and carbs!
  • emelia_
    emelia_ Posts: 91
    Options
    Either:

One cup of cereal with skim milk and three egg whites
    or
    An egg white omelette with tomato, spinach and feta cheese
  • jkl4peace
    Options
    a half of a whole wheat bagel (6 usually come in the pack, I freeze 3 and this last the week and they don't get stale) with just a sidge of light butter or mini wheats. I try to get my carbs & fiber in the morning and stick with protein and vegies through the day
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Poached eggs and toast.
    Cereal and light milk.
    Fruit & natural yogurt.

One of them 3 with a green tea or hot water and lemon :smile:
  • badtastebetty
    badtastebetty Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    My new favorite breakfast is two hard boiled eggs, and a cup of diced baked yams. Super delicious, healthy, and filling!
  • Wanting2BSkinny
    Options
    Bagel or Special K Protein Bar.....and lots of coffee. :)
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Nutribullet veggie, fruit, nuts and berries morning juice
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Today..err. yesterday? I made a egg white omelet with fresh broccoli and lean turkey lunch meat with a little non fat cheddar cheese. It was great! I paired it with some whole grain toast and spray butter (no cals) I felt like I was super full, but low calories, low fat, and high protein :)
  • hubbart25
    hubbart25 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Cornflakes or a banana
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Homemade omelets
    3 eggs and 1 white or 3 eggs and 2 whites.
    onion
    cheese
    tomato
    avacado
    chicken, steak, bacon, ham, or turkey
    garlic

Also

1/2 cup dry oatmeal
    1 cup of milk
    1 tsp white sugar

That's my typical breakfast.