Favorite dog Breed

Options

Replies

• MA_B
    MA_B Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Labradoodles - I have 2 and they are fab!
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Another Weim owner and fan here - my Max will be 6 this year, and is still daft as a brush. But his good looks attract attention wherever we go.

Also gotta love cocker spaniels - my Mini is 15 months old,an unusual black/ tan colouring (bit like a Gordon setter), and has different whines and yelps for different messages. She's really smart, and I'm looking forward to starting agility work with her in the summer.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I love dogs, all dogs! My top faves are rottweilers, beagles, basset hounds and french mastiffs. :-)
  • nadz6012
    nadz6012 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    We have a weimaraner, I'm biased! Ace dogs :heart:

My Parents have a Viszla, very similar to the Weimaraner. Also the goofiest dog I have EVER seen
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Chiweenies and Staffordshire Terriers! Mainly because that's what I have :\
  • thecpommander
    Options
    Toy poodle, hands down.
  • PosterPens
    PosterPens Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    pomeranians!!! so sweet and cute and awesome and funny and just the best dogs EVER.

tumblr_mhos92I8nX1qjyf8to1_1280.jpg
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I :heart: Dachshunds! Especially those of the mini variety! I adore my weiner dog!

Miniature_Dachshund_Vol_124_FC018.JPG
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Currently have a lab/border collie mix. BEST DOG EVER! She's friendly, bright, loving...has every positive dog quality I can think of. Next dog we would like to have would be a lab/golden retriever mix. Had an Akita from puppy to 13 years old. Loved her but wouldn't have another. Hard to train, decided she didn't like boys and was pushy around other dogs. But loved us fiercely.
  • Summer_Lunatic
    Summer_Lunatic Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    <<<< Has two golden retrievers. Neither of which Actually retrieve. LOL.
  • katmcq29
    katmcq29 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    mini schnauzer!! lol we currently have one at the minute and love him! although i do love huskies!!!
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Give me a Pit any day! I have a Black Lab mix and a Pit/Boxer mix! The pit is the most affectionate dog we've ever owned. :)
  • Ayirela
    Ayirela Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Great Danes and Boxers! They have such great personalities and are so expressive. :)
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Ive always wanted an english bull dog, but I have a corgi and chiwennie and they are pretty awesome.
  • cstaats12
    cstaats12 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    We are boxer people ourselves! LOVE them. I just wish they had a longer lifespan, we just lost our white boxer baby boy, Quinsi, 2 weeks before Christmas, he would've been 9 a month later. It was very sudden and shocking and I'm still torn up over it. We do still have another white boxer at home, Tyson.. he just turned 4 in January (shares the same birthday as Quinsi) so we're not boxer-less. But Tyson has some slight aggression issues so we won't be getting anymore pups for awhile, unfortunately.
  • lucyricky2
    lucyricky2 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Wire haired fox terrier and minature schnauzer. I like them because they don't shed. They are very loving and family oriented and also are always ready for car rides.
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    English mastiff-they are absolutely beautiful!
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Love them all, especially rescue doggies! But, I have a soft spot for Rotties since I've raised 2 now. They're so loving, gentle, and goofy.
  • Better4Summer
    Options
    I Love Dogs.. I have a little black jack russel x (with a white patch on her chest) she is sooooo gorgeous.. She is 4 and will always look like a puppy ;) she is my baby haha love her!!
  • jessmastrilli
    jessmastrilli Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I have a Dachshund mix and she is the best dog! Also, I just recently got a Pug puppy and she's so adorable! I love her little scrunched up face and the sounds she makes. When I was growing up we had a black Pug mixed with Pomeranian and he was adorable. I love all dogs! :D