1. German Shepard

2. Basset Hound
  • Soosannah
    Soosannah Posts: 270 Member
    <
    Shar Peis! We have 2. Angus and Isabella
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    I own a yorkipoo (yorkie poodle mix) he is darling, much rather a big dog...boxers are beautiful
  • nygrl4evr
    nygrl4evr Posts: 196 Member
    tumblr_mfv6lqoYYi1s23il0o1_500.gif
    tumblr_m0148jbgzS1r8lfixo1_500.gif
    QxIPH.gif

This is possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen....

So freaking adorable!! Love the corgies!!
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    <
    Shar Peis! We have 2. Angus and Isabella

Shar-pei puppies are SO cute! Rollie-pollie!
  • annamc18
    annamc18 Posts: 198 Member
    PIT BULLS! They are smart, goofy & eager to please. Give them love & they give it back tenfold. I have been a Pit Bull advocate for years. I have never met one that wasn't sweet, but unfortunately I have met WAY too many who have been abused. Thankfully, they respond quickly to a loving, caring environment. Now if only we could do away with the PEOPLE who are responsible for giving them a bad rap (sensationalist reporters and irresponsible owners)...

^^ THIS!!! Pitbulls are the most amazing dogs! They seriously have the worst rap - just so everyone knows, MAJORITY of the dog attacks they mention on the news aren't even pitbulls or pitbull type dogs - the media just say that because it gets a big hype out of it since they are the 'dog to hate' at the moment. there are many articles out there reiterating this fact, so do your own research before you just assume the media is the best place to get your information. But before it was rotties, german shepards, etc. so seriously - dont believe the media & go meet a pit bull yourself to learn the REAL truth! they'll just lick your face off!

Ban the Deed, not the Breed!!!! and I say treat the bad owners who mistreat these wonderful animals as 'an eye for an eye' *****es! lol! (im very passionate about advocating pitbulls if you can't tell? lol!!!)
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Tea Cup poodles!

599-tea-cup-poodles-2-girls-1-boy-now-around-1-lbs-only_5034530.jpg
  • bleis71
    bleis71 Posts: 22
    Mutt!!! We have gotten our last 2 dogs from the pound. The first is now 2 she is a boxer/besengi mix. ( We think) We just got a new one a month ago and she is supposedly either a boxer mix or American bulldog mix. Not sure but she is 7 months old and looks like she will be a horse. Both are fun and are turning into very good dogs.
  • s_wilson84
    s_wilson84 Posts: 74 Member
    Boxers for sure!

dogsdm.jpg

75790535.jpg

dancing2.jpg

20110724092811877.jpg
  • MSeel1984
    http://funimageshow.blogspot.com/2012/12/funny-boxer-dogs.html

I also love cocker spaniels (they're so sweet looking-reminds me of Lady and the Tramp)

But I gotta say I can't picture getting any dog except a boxer.
  • DarkAngel262
    DarkAngel262 Posts: 118 Member
    I am a huge animal love and advocate. I own two Chihuahuas that I adore and I have a very soft spot and volunteer for Pit Bulls. Dogs are so smart, afffectionate, resilient. I like dogs more than I do people!
  • kbd388
    kbd388 Posts: 125 Member
    Give me a Pit any day! I have a Black Lab mix and a Pit/Boxer mix! The pit is the most affectionate dog we've ever owned. :)

Same here - we are a pitbull family. We have a pitbull and a black lab, and I always say if I could combine them into one dog it would be the best dog ever. The pit is loyal, affectionate, friendly, but not always the best listener. As a pit owner, you probably know what I mean. The lab listens well but otherwise acts like a cat.
  • MSeel1984
    Boxers for sure!

dogsdm.jpg

75790535.jpg

dancing2.jpg

20110724092811877.jpg

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGG! SOOOO CUTE!!!!! I may have just squealed out loud.
  • Foxxy18
    Foxxy18 Posts: 119 Member
    English Bulldog! So freaking cute!!
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    I love my Papillons. I'm owned by six. 3 black and whites and 3 brown and whites. I also have a rescue mutt I adore, as well. :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9xObTVbBKEV09_4CNqJ4xRhaIkrIawDuvOAsw7LnjCFuzyPDL
  • ron2e
    ron2e Posts: 606
    Cocker Spaniels - the baby -

Mischa.jpg
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    i'm a big fan of black labs

oh, and german shepherds
  • casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    boston terriers of course :)
  • Yorkies and Maltese...

^^ This, my Daisy Mae is both Yorkie and Maltese.

I also have a Rottie, they have such a bad rap about them, but mine thinks he's a 90 lb lap dog and I'd be more afraid of my Yorkie then of my rottie. :laugh:
  • skankamaggot
    skankamaggot Posts: 146 Member
    Dachshunds!