Favorite dog Breed

Replies

• Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Siberian Husky...I have had 3 of them...they are wonderful dogs but shed a ton :)
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    tumblr_mfv6lqoYYi1s23il0o1_500.gif
    tumblr_m0148jbgzS1r8lfixo1_500.gif
    QxIPH.gif

This is possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen....
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Pitbulls, because they're what I grew up with and they're the best dogs you could have (despite what people think).
  • rayvynn5374
    rayvynn5374 Posts: 272 Member
    I wish I knew how to post pictures but my favorite breed is Australian Cattle Dogs. Extremely loyal and funny personalitiles. I am torn on how "smart" they are. We have 2. Abby is a black female 4 years old and Dingo is brown male 8 years old. Dingo we purchased from a pet store (before we knew any better) and Abby was from a breeder. Next dog may not be an ACD but whatever we get will be from a rescue. I will put pics in my profile.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    tumblr_mfv6lqoYYi1s23il0o1_500.gif
    tumblr_m0148jbgzS1r8lfixo1_500.gif
    QxIPH.gif

This is possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen....

Awww :love:

tumblr_ley99ytfRK1qzil04o1_500_zps4597e15f.gif
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    electronic.
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    My love of my life: ♥Marley♥
    pIGThvz.jpg
  • av8artist
    av8artist Posts: 46
    Belgium Sheppard, followed by Husky or Malamute.
  • cbeckl
    cbeckl Posts: 79
    All time Favorite: German Shepherd. I've owned 3. Love them because: They're very person oriented- my husband calls them velcro-dogs, loyal, lovable, and fiercely protective. I have 2 little girls and I trust my dogs to protect them no matter what. Plus they're my favorite running buddies- best workout I could ever have- can't hit the snooze button on them. :happy:
  • Freyja2023
    Freyja2023 Posts: 158 Member
    My Chocolate lab/husky cross Ginger. I have had her for 10 years and she is turning 13 this year. By far the best 50 dollars I have ever spent in my life. She is so protective of her 'pack' and I swear she knows what I am thinking all the time. :)
  • wisconsinboogie
    wisconsinboogie Posts: 127 Member
    I have 2 Jack Russells, that are absolutlely fabulous!:love:
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    I'm partial to the herding breeds. My family has always had them and the best dog I ever had was an Aussie mix. However, she was friendlier and more dominant than the average Aussie so I wouldn't assume to get the same dog out of the same breed.

I don't currently have a dog but when I find a place where I can have one I'd like to get an Icelandic Sheepdog. They seem like they'd be the most similar to my dog that passed a few years ago.

icelandsheepdog_private.jpg

I like mutts, but I also like to show so it's purebreds for me : / though if possible I'd like to keep a rescue around too. I also like standard poodles for their personality and intelligence but showing them is really competitive and learning to groom those things for the ring practically requires a degree.
  • Weighinginwithmy02
    Weighinginwithmy02 Posts: 369 Member
    Corgis!!! Cutest dogs ever
    this!
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    <---this one.
    Not sure exactly what she is, but we think she's part lab and part pit. She's a sweet, loving dog.
  • cstaats12
    cstaats12 Posts: 9 Member
    my 2 white boxers, Tyson on the left, Quinsi on the right <3
    Picture3502.jpg?t=1362750921
  • FluttershySweetie
    FluttershySweetie Posts: 216 Member
    Bernese Mountain Dog!!!!!!
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    I love my Cocker Spaniel!!

C7A24D43-D3EB-49C5-A205-C919B49696A9-16093-00000C1C3E9327A3_zps2dcd2e70.jpg
  • A boxer owns my family! :D
  • nygrl4evr
    nygrl4evr Posts: 196 Member
    Corgis!!! Cutest dogs ever

My favorite too! We have a corgi mix right now and she is just the sweetest and smartest dog!
  • lorig_2000
    lorig_2000 Posts: 106 Member
    I like most breeds. I love German Shepherds and am totally into Pugs!