1789101113»

Replies

• johnnyellison1
    Options
    REJECTION...Hands down lol
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Women with big bulky purses intimidate me.
    Those things can hold tazers. :)

Erm, then don't do anything that would require a girl to use one.
  • AltaicaTigre
    AltaicaTigre Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    An adams apple, or a bulge in the pants.. that'll pretty much keep me from approaching EVERYTIME! LOL
  • Lt_Starbuck
    Lt_Starbuck Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    So, its normal for guys to be afraid to approach a girl. Guys, just curious, what makes some girls more intimidating than others?

What makes a girl 'intimidating' :

There is a girl in the room that every guy knows that almost every guy is going to want to hit on her. So they are all watching to see who goes first.

Well hell youre not gonna wanna go first. Everyone is watching - if she shoots you down, it will be public as heck even if she doesnt realise it. That's intimidating. You gotta wait til at least a couple other guys get shot down first. It's intimidating to know that because a woman has a lot of attention on her (that 9/10 she doesnt even realize this is the situation), your rejection is going to be SOO public.

And so she goes all night and no one hits on her. She's too intimidating.

this is just one version of intimidating. bonus if she is super tall, blonde, and lifts her own bodyweight and could probably crush you. Just saying.
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Nothing.
  • Lt_Starbuck
    Lt_Starbuck Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    oops.
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    when dey mean mug you like fk!
  • ptjolsen
    ptjolsen Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    From my experience, I am intimidating for three main reasons, some of which have been echoed here:

1. I am tall. Yes, I am 5'10, yes that is 1 inch taller than the average american male. I also don't date guys shorter than 6 ft, so whatever. I think that it works to me advantage in terms of the type of guys that approach me because I have found from talking to male friends that guys who only date really shorter girls most likely find physical domination necessary in a relationship, and I have no interest in being with a guy who finds it essential to be able to overpower a woman.

2. I can run farther/lift more that many guys. Yup, I'm an athlete, and I can keep up with the football players training for their pro days at my bootcamp gym. I refuse to lower myself to boost the egos of men. If that intimidates them, fine.

3. Intelligence. However, just like #1, it weeds out the ****ty matches. I start med school in the fall, and at bars I quickly learned to say "grad school," My friends in law school have the same experience. Women entering fields with positions of power are intimidating, but if a guy doesn't care for that, then I would never consider him anyway.

Umm How you doing!! ??? :blushing: