What makes a girl intimidating?

Options

Replies

• phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123
    Options
    stunning beauty like Snoops up there.....
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    stunning beauty like Snoops up there.....
    Aw...how YOU doing?
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    i'm really only intimidated by women that are really good looking
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Nothing, I am subject to only my will.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    i'm really only intimidated by women that are really good looking

The ones that are *really* good looking don't intimidate me. It's the ones just a little out of my league that do ;)

Although, really, if they're not that bright they don't intimidate me either. Intelligence and wit do. But they also excite me.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    I find men are intimidated by:
    1) women taller then them ;)
    2) women that are really pretty
    3)women that arnt easy lol... I think that has a lot to do with a man's self esteem as well
    4) very opinionated women
    5) women that have a high level of education... or perhaps a really high paying career

im not sure #3 is valid. now if the guy is just looking to shoot a brick, then yes. but otherwise why persue someone who is easy
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Vocal Chords
  • justkiesh
    justkiesh Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    The men aren't intimidated, they just don't like the woman. Shocking right? LOL.
  • vinnieti
    vinnieti Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    An attractive girl, surrounded by a group of her attractive girlfriends in a defensive formation... haha

That's a what makes approaching a girl in that situation intimidating.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    "Intimidation" is a misnomer.
    A guy needs have a clear idea if a girl is "on the market" or not.
    In my younger days, I was surpised at women getting upset if I paid attention to them and DIDN'T want to sleep with them.
    One or two burns like that and a guy decides to wait for the traffic signals to bean him on the head before he does anything.
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Success obviously...
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    guys never approach me. a lot of people say my looks are intimidating. not being cocky, just honest :/ how am i supposed to find a boyfriend
  • Yatashie
    Yatashie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I get told that I am intimidating all the time. I think it has to do with the fact that I'm super loud, opinionated, and I have a high level of self-respect. It may also be the sarcasm :/... If you come at me with a cheesy pick-up line (that wasn't meant in jest) I'm gonna rag on you for it. The funny thing is I'm a super softy when you get to know me.
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    I'm never approached by men, and I don't think it has anything to do with being intimidated either... :huh:
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Not typically intimated approaching a female. I actually find it a challenge to approach one that gives off the "I'm too good to talk to you vibe"

Shouldn't be such of a game, but at times it is.

cocky much?

He does not like a challenge. Lol.
  • jjscholar
    jjscholar Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    In my experience, it is not that I find women in general intimidating, it is how I feel about a particular woman. What I mean is that if a woman is extremely attractive to me, I naturally would feel intimidated by her... That is I find tall, blonde, blue-eyed women intimidating because I view them as perfect...
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    a daddy with gun permit.

I have my own gun permit.
  • Yatashie
    Yatashie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    a daddy with gun permit.

I have my own gun permit.

^ #winning
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I know I'm never approached because I look mean. I mean, I can be really mean at times. That and my husband :bigsmile:
  • BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    My husband told me it was my attitude. I come off as a ***** a lot, I dunno why...but whatever. I'm the type that I don't care if I offend someone, I speak the truth and I speak what's on my mind.