I approached my gym crush .....

Options

Replies

• VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    The only reason you're giving this clown so many chances is because he's hot. That speaks volumes. Find another guy who actually isn't a d-bag. It just isn't that tough.

This.
  • Laura42012
    Laura42012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    He said he was dealing with some bs so that he wanted to take care of it first.

Me: I really appreciate the honesty and I don't want to cause problems. I won't text you anymore...and I am sorry for any problems I might of caused.

Him: No you don't have to stop texting me its not like that we are not together anymore.

Me: Well I guess one can't never have too many friends, right (always trying to be nice :( )

Him: Yes and maybe later more

This is....from my POV - I'm not ready to date but I'd like you to open up so I can see if I can get in your pants on occasion.
  • sizzleXd
    sizzleXd Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSE6h3N0mYD47SHKxhbPjQhgl0YXOgeLRgM-Z-WotmZGaiMehlGBw
    #DEAD
  • esmeralda44
    esmeralda44 Posts: 62 Member
    Options

Me: I really appreciate the honesty and I don't want to cause problems. I won't text you anymore...and I am sorry for any problems I might of caused.

Him: No you don't have to stop texting me its not like that we are not together anymore.

Me: Well I guess one can't never have too many friends, right (always trying to be nice :( )

This is....from my POV - I'm not ready to date but I'd like you to open up so I can see if I can get in your pants on occasion.

I agree with you!! The good thing is that nothing happended between us not even a kiss
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options

I agree with you!! The good thing is that nothing happended between us not even a kiss

Maybe more?? He certainly made his intentions clear, huh?
  • Laura42012
    Laura42012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options

Smart girl!
  • Missellaneous02
    Missellaneous02 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    RUN as fast as you can. This guy just sounds like a problem that no amount of hotness can fix.
    There is nothing good about a lingering ex. Think of all the drama you'll automatically be involved in.
    That's if he's even telling the truth. If not I would have to agree with others and say he's probably just trying to get in your pants without making something more of it.
  • esmeralda44
    Options
    Thank you guys for all the great advice!!!! BTW who takes 4 hours to reply back unless your with someone and that someone is with you 24-7!!:huh:
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    not everyone is attached to their cell, when I'm home I barely check it, only when I'm out is when I reply quick.
  • vtmoon
    Options
    also since he was that honest with you, he is in a break up phase. But it does sound like they are living together still or have one of those on and off relationships but he is ready to exit.

Was he shy on the date or was letting loose?
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys for all the great advice!!!! BTW who takes 4 hours to reply back unless your with someone and that someone is with you 24-7!!:huh:

someone not interested or losing interest. or he is busy. But sounds like losing interest, for whatever reason (he really has an ex, a gf, or just not that interested)
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options

Sometimes me. And all the time my husband and not because we're together 24/7. He has a crappy phone and doesn't get any messages. I don't always hear my phone go off until hours later.

NOT that I'm offering him excuses but like vtmoon asked: How was he on your first date?
  • esmeralda44
    Options
    also since he was that honest with you, he is in a break up phase. But it does sound like they are living together still or have one of those on and off relationships but he is ready to exit.

On our date he was nervous and he is naturally shy.
  • esmeralda44
    Options
    Honestly something happended on Sunday night....He when out for St. Patty's day. Becuase even Sunday he would reply maybe the most within 5 min. Maybe around 8:30 I send him a message and asked him if he wanted to hang out. He said he was already out with his "ex-roomate" if he would of known earlier. Then I didn't hear from him until monday evening.
  • vtmoon
    Options

On our date he was nervous and he is naturally shy.

nervous as in sweating from trying to talk to you and leave a good impression nervous, or nervous of being seen as in he jumped when the waitress dropped a plate?
  • vtmoon
    Options
    I say play it cool, and slow/cut communication until next time in the GYM even a shy guy would be smart enough to explain.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I say play it cool, and slow/cut communication until next time in the GYM even a shy guy would be smart enough to explain.

agree. play it cool, distance yourself til he sorts thru his drama. i'm not saying wait for anything, but just see him at the gym and work out if u want but don't let it go past that.
  • breeshabebe
    breeshabebe Posts: 580
    Options
    Honestly something happended on Sunday night....He when out for St. Patty's day. Becuase even Sunday he would reply maybe the most within 5 min. Maybe around 8:30 I send him a message and asked him if he wanted to hang out. He said he was already out with his "ex-roomate" if he would of known earlier. Then I didn't hear from him until monday evening.

Ex- roomate or ex- girlfriend or both?
  • horses7777
    horses7777 Posts: 165
    Options
    bump
  • kwilliams386
    kwilliams386 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    The only reason you're giving this clown so many chances is because he's hot. That speaks volumes. Find another guy who actually isn't a d-bag. It just isn't that tough.

You might be up to something here....lol

This is the single biggest problem with every single woman. You all have this laundry list of traits you think make up a decent guy but at every turn you'll throw all of those out the window like for some guy just because of the way he looks regardless of how bad he treats you.

Every single woman? Are you single? I have "thrown that list away" for men who were nothing close to hot, but came off as great guys. I am the queen of "give him a chance, he is a nice guy." Fuk it, Ilost my list. Anyone can treat you like *kitten*, they don't have top be hot to do so. The best guy I ever dated WAS the hottest guy I ever dated. That is because he was good to me. Ugly people just use that as an excuse for not getting laid. I say, get over the nice-guy syndrome and stop being a d!ck to women then maybe your grass will look a little greener.

to OP: text him, whatever. Don't make him a priority. 1, when you find out he is an *kitten*, you will feel stupid. 2, If he wants you, he will find a way to be with you. Simple as that. Don't let life stop for one gym rat, there are plenty of great men out there ( hot or not) looking to make a great girl very happy. Men know a good woman when they see them. If they want you, they will stop at nothing to have you. If he doesn't, it just isn't meant to be.