do you put your hair up when you go to the gym?

Options
12346»

Replies

• IndigoFlowers
    IndigoFlowers Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I can't stand my hair flying around and getting stuck to my sweaty face, so I either wear it in a french braid or in a pony tail.

I did this workout video the other day, and the girl had waist length hair and she was wearing it down! I can't imagine doing that, I would feel so hot, sticky and annoyed! :huh:
  • emmalouc93
    emmalouc93 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    No way, too uncomfortable and sweaty
  • hayleymc3
    hayleymc3 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Definitely up! I'm actually ready to get my locks chopped off, just can't commit!
  • cdh5068
    cdh5068 Posts: 26
    Options
    eeek I forgot to put a hair tie in my gym bag yesterday and it sucked! I don't know how anyone with longer hair can do an intense workout with their hair down.
    oh, and after I left the gym I discovered that I actually had like 10 hair ties, they were just hiding haha
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Every time, haha I don't want sweaty hair in my face.
  • daphnemoon
    daphnemoon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Usually, except when I'm in my Sh'bam, Body Jam or other dance classes when I let my hair down in more ways than one lol
  • BldHny2002
    BldHny2002 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I can't stand hair touching my neck when I'm exercizing. It's always been a nuisance for me, even before I started working out. I've learned to get used to the feeling of hair brushing my neck, and when my hair is clean and washed, it's awesome.
    But the moment I get sweaty...

It takes all my willpower not to cut my hair off mid-run.