What's your "Don't get me started" subject?

Options

Replies

• Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Politics, depending on who I am discussing it with. For the most part if its someone I know has different views than I do, I just dont go there.

My fiancé and I vote for opposing parties. I try to avoid the subject all together, it doesn't bother him much but it makes me think he's daft.
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Oh and folks that stand in fire.... it's simple game mechanics ffs, not rocket science.... holy #$@#$@$
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Depends on my mood. Quite honestly. Some days I will argue about anything including M&M colors and which is best.

Other days I don't care about anything enough to argue about it.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    1. My Father-In-Law (or any of my in-laws, actually.)

2. People who eat garbage EVERY DAY and complain about their weght

3. Arguing about religion. I'll hapily share what I believe with you if you ask, but I am not interested in a Bible-thumping session with you. I don't care enough about what you believe to argue about it. Go away.
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    oh, and i would also have to agree with the people who have said animal rights
  • doggiesnot
    doggiesnot Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    "I just exercise" or "I just diet". You need both, GRRR! And, rest, drink water, de-stress...

See, you got me started!! :smooched:
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I don't talk to people outside of MFP

There are people outside of MFP?
    No its a Myth.
  • maddogg82
    maddogg82 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Actually anything having to do with children can pretty much make me want to chew ur head off.. Child labor, child abuse, child neglect... all that great stuff.. oh and blood diamonds...
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Ending a movie 72 different times....
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Michael Vick because I hate him so much
    People who don't spay or neuter their pets
    Anyone who abuses or neglects animals
    Anyone who abuses or neglects children
  • DarkshineGirl
    Options
    Oh and folks that stand in fire.... it's simple game mechanics ffs, not rocket science.... holy #$@#$@$

THIS, argh makes my healing job so much more difficult! That and butthead guildies who think it's funny to pull multiple mobs to intentionally wipe the party because of something sarcastic I had said.
  • maddogg82
    Options
    Michael Vick because I hate him so much
    People who don't spay or neuter their pets
    Anyone who abuses or neglects animals
    Anyone who abuses or neglects children

thats tru.. i forgot about the animals.. .. I love dem.
  • linski24
    linski24 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    tattoos and piercings and how i will never make good money with tattoos on my body and that they make me a bad person, and that my stretched ears will never go back to normal and i am a crappy person based on all this =D

I'm an ED nurse and iv been made to remove my tiny gold nose stud because if the impression I give the hospital ... Tell you what my nursing skills increased greatly after removing it ........ NOT ..... :-D
  • lotushead
    lotushead Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    If anyone comments on how the plants I'm eating have feelings.

If anyone even tries to bring up the whole canine was/wasn't designed to chew meat topic. Other than that, the omnivore/ herbivore topic is interesting to talk about as long as no buttholes are involved.

Anytime anyone uses god to justify their behavior. I know right....

Religious people who assume everyone wants to hear how much they love god. NO.

Religion, violence, and animal and environmental ethics in general are heated topics for me.
  • Mutant13
    Options

THIS, argh makes my healing job so much more difficult! That and butthead guildies who think it's funny to pull multiple mobs to intentionally wipe the party because of something sarcastic I had said.

I used to have a healer as my main, this crap is what put an end to that
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Constant use of CGI, just film the actual ocean!
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    Women who say they only hang out with guys because they can't stand other women.
  • maddogg82
    Options
    Women who say they only hang out with guys because they can't stand other women.

Very true i hate this too..
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    If anyone comments on how the plants I'm eating have feelings.

If anyone even tries to bring up the whole canine was/wasn't designed to chew meat topic. Other than that, the omnivore/ herbivore topic is interesting to talk about as long as no buttholes are involved.

Anytime anyone uses God to justify their behavior. I know right....

Religious people who assume everyone wants to hear how much they love god. NO.

Religion, violence, and animal and environmental ethics in general are heated topics for me.

i heart you.
  • Mutant13
    Options
    Oh and....

FIREFLY GOT ONE GORRAM SEASON!!! Blarghrehhdvvh