Are you a chubby chaser?

Options
NormInv
NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
Are you on MFP to meet some chubby hotties? Come on, fess up!

Replies

• Bigbill810
    Bigbill810 Posts: 117
    Options
    'm not MFP to meet anyone, but I like bigger women. I've tried a few thin women in my time and the ones I dated treated me as if they were doing me a favor by being seen with me. I know it's not true for all, but in my experience, larger women or ones who used to be large have much better attitudes about relationships.
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Bump because I'm curious to see the replies from men. I certainly don't judge if a person I'm attracted to has flab, but that doesn't make them MORE attractive to me, it's more like something I'm willing to look over because they have a winning personality, big heart, great sense of humor, excellent in bed, etc. But never have I found someone attractive because they are 'chubby', and that is the reason I do not consider myself attractive. (My boyfriend and ex would say otherwise, but they are heavily biased!)

I get simultaneously flattered and irritated with men who are actively looking for 'BBW'. It's one thing to embrace a woman for who she is-- it is another thing entirely to seek out a woman because she is fat. That is, essentially, encouraging her to be unhealthy for your aesthetic benefit. I will admit, I would rather seek out a stocky, barrel-chested man with a bit of a beer gut instead of a skinny boytoy, HOWEVER, if that stocky man wanted to lose weight I would only consider him more attractive, not less! :tongue:
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    nope
  • Jenrosa28
    Jenrosa28 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    absolutely not!!!!!!
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Gosh, why didn't I think of that!?
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Definitely not! I love a person for who they are on the inside. Do I have to be attracted to them physically? Of course! But that attraction can come in all shapes and sizes
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Nah.
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Definitely not! I love a person for who they are on the inside. Do I have to be attracted to them physically? Of course! But that attraction can come in all shapes and sizes

This!
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    I thought this was a site to get fit & healthy not to pick up. Guess I was wrong.

But in answer to the OP..... nope. I'm a happily married woman. No desire to stray & no desire to pickup online.

Rest was typed up, but then self deleted cause otherwise I'd get tossed off the site.
  • NormInv
    Options
    Why do people get so serious in the chit-chat, fun area?

Of course, nobody joined just to chase chubbies, we get it, you dont have to get your granny pannies in a bunch.

As for me, a woman who likes good food and wine, but also eats healthy and takes care of her body, is HOT.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Not my thing.
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    that depends on what kind of chubby we are talking about....:blushing:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,104 Member
    Options
    Does it live with its Mom? Does it have some money or a job? Has it faced its issues and overcome most of them?

I don't have a body type I'm interested in. Never have.

Soooo unimportant.
  • SummerNights32
    SummerNights32 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I like a little bit of meat on a man, but I have never used this site to pick up a guy lol. But hey...if you find a woman you like on here, and ya'll have a connection, good for you!!
  • cheshire1865
    Options
    I'm all about the sense of humour and the personality. I have dated varied sizes. It's their internal self that I fall for, and that internal shines through to the outside and makes them attractive to me.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well this is a rather insulting thing too be asking about! Good lord! You need too get a grip and a hobbie.
    As I am not nor will I ever be chubby, but if I were Id be complety offended!

dont-hate.jpg
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    OP, you are finally showing us.
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Why do people get so serious in the chit-chat, fun area?

Of course, nobody joined just to chase chubbies, we get it, you dont have to get your granny pannies in a bunch.

As for me, a woman who likes good food and wine, but also eats healthy and takes care of her body, is HOT.

Well hello there. :)
  • YourGirl_Tina
    YourGirl_Tina Posts: 962 Member
    Options

Well this is a rather insulting thing too be asking about! Good lord! You need too get a grip and a hobbie.

dont-hate.jpg

Say's the girl who's been chasin me LMAO jk <3 ya!

that depends on what kind of chubby we are talking about....:blushing:

Lol!!! love it!
  • NormInv
    Options

dont-hate.jpg

Love you too babe!