• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,977 Member
    Options
    tumblr_kpxw9p7C4q1qzfayto1_500.jpg

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER LAUGHTER?
  • Hakarn
    Hakarn Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I do like some meat on dem bones. At 6'5'', 270 lbs, I feel like I would break a really skinny woman. No offense to the skinny ladies out there :)
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Did anyone else think that I was trying to be offensive to anyone?

I thought this part of the forum was ok for silliness.

I have personally dated anywhere between 100lbs to 500lbs, so its not like I was being a wiseguy.

Shh. It's okay. People on here hate laughter. The only thing they hate more than laughter is science.

BTW IF YOU KNEW ME YOU'D KNOW IM THE FIRST PERSON THAT WOULD MAKE YOU LAUGH, AS I MYSELF AM HYSTERICALL. BUT THIS IS ANOTHER FORM OF BULLYING IN MY OPINION.

YOUR WELCOME

No need to shout,

I understand what you're saying but I don't think he was bullying or trying to be offensive. I think he was just being silly.

I've been fat almost my entire life and have went through a lot of bullying as a child and even as an adult because of it.. This didn't offend me, but it offended you and others. You can't please everyone. Someone will always be offended, no matter what the subject is.

I just think life must be awful long if you can't laugh at yourself. :flowerforyou:
  • Mollie007
    Mollie007 Posts: 73
    Options

I have personally dated anywhere between 100lbs to 500lbs, so its not like I was being a wiseguy.

Shh. It's okay. People on here hate laughter. The only thing they hate more than laughter is science.

BTW IF YOU KNEW ME YOU'D KNOW IM THE FIRST PERSON THAT WOULD MAKE YOU LAUGH, AS I MYSELF AM HYSTERICALL. BUT THIS IS ANOTHER FORM OF BULLYING IN MY OPINION.

YOUR WELCOME

Ugh. I can't stop rolling my eyes at the ridiculous use of the current buzzword, bullying.
  • ChrisR0se
    ChrisR0se Posts: 1,855 Member
    Options
    All I saw was chubby and new I needed this in my feed...
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options

YOUR WELCOME

You mad?
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Well since it is Steak and BJ day, I will be chasing a chubby tonight :love:
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Im over it!! I just got my panties in a bunch!
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I like nice guys who don't mind MY chub. Plus, a cute face goes a long way in my book...regardless of squishiness below the neck. :smile:
  • med2017
    med2017 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    too late to take out the pop corn ;)
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    Typically I go for thin guys with a little muscle. However, I have ended up with some chubbys back in the day lol Now that my boyfriend is bulking up a bit I'm starting to like the beefcake look a little more :)
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options

IM TOO ANGRY TOO CARE ABOUT MY P.U.N.C.U.A.T.I.O.N.

btw, your not all that...so keep it moving

YOUR WELCOME

Your poor grammar and spelling are bullying the crap out of me.

I am too angry too care about my P.U.N.C.U.A.T.I.O.N.
    BTW YOUR NOT ALL THAT YOURSELF!!!

I never said anything about your spelling or grammar. That was another poster.

Also, I don't recall saying that I was all that. But while we're on the subject - I am. :laugh:

ETA: Oops, I'm an idiot. I thought this was a reply to me. Either way - I'm still pretty cool so I'm leaving it.
  • ericmessier
    ericmessier Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I like nice guys who don't mind MY chub. Plus, a cute face goes a long way in my book...regardless of squishiness below the neck. :smile:
    :flowerforyou:
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options

I love Almost Famous!
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options

I love Almost Famous!

Me too :)
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options

No this was in response too the OP, dear

IM TOO ANGRY TOO CARE ABOUT MY P.U.N.C.U.A.T.I.O.N.

btw, your not all that...so keep it moving

YOUR WELCOME

Your poor grammar and spelling are bullying the crap out of me.

I am too angry too care about my P.U.N.C.U.A.T.I.O.N.
    BTW YOUR NOT ALL THAT YOURSELF!!!

I never said anything about your spelling or grammar. That was another poster.

Also, I don't recall saying that I was all that. But while we're on the subject - I am. :laugh:

ETA: Oops, I'm an idiot. I thought this was a reply to me. Either way - I'm still pretty cool so I'm leaving it.

This was in response too the OP, NOT YOU
  • Marcellus_08
    Options
    I'm TOOOOTALLY a chubby chaser. My husband is chubby, and I totally have a raging girl boner for Jeff on The Biggest Loser right now.

I don't care about size at ALL, but I notice I'm more attracted to chubby guys.
  • Bobtheangrytomato
    Bobtheangrytomato Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Eh, depends on the person. Some people just look better heavier or skinnier.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    hehe... When I first logged on this site my husband cut his eating and lost 40 pounds. SO not fair!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    No....you know what i am not. When i was heavier i would have said yes cause thats all i dated.

But my current boyfriend is ridiculously in shape and i love it. We're currently looking at gyms to join together for our lifting.

We are active in our dating and are always doing things even if its just a walk.

But really i just responded to have this in my feed.