Are you a chubby chaser?

Options

Replies

• keeleen
    keeleen Posts: 93
    Options
    This has definitely been entertaining! lol Not everything has to be so serious! Thanks for the laugh!

I've dated all different types too.... I just think there has to be a physical attraction, and the rest is about personality and your connection with that person, blah, blah, blah, all the bs everyone tells you about love and finding "the one" lol
  • Today414
    Today414 Posts: 118
    Options
    Does it live with its Mom? Does it have some money or a job? Has it faced its issues and overcome most of them?

I don't have a body type I'm interested in. Never have.

Soooo unimportant.
    I just have to say... that I completely agree with this post. I have been with large men, small men, small men who became large men and large men who became small men. I do find certain facial features attractive... but more and more I realize that a man who is fun, has standards, goals and a clear view of what he wants in his future is far more important than any body shape or size. And sometimes... I wish I was fibbing about that.. but i'm not. People look different after you get to know them anyway. Haven't you ever noticed that?
  • Today414
    Today414 Posts: 118
    Options
    Did anyone else think that I was trying to be offensive to anyone?

I thought this part of the forum was ok for silliness.

I have personally dated anywhere between 100lbs to 500lbs, so its not like I was being a wiseguy.

Shh. It's okay. People on here hate laughter. The only thing they hate more than laughter is science.

BTW IF YOU KNEW ME YOU'D KNOW IM THE FIRST PERSON THAT WOULD MAKE YOU LAUGH, AS I MYSELF AM HYSTERICALL. BUT THIS IS ANOTHER FORM OF BULLYING IN MY OPINION.

YOUR WELCOME

Ugh. I can't stop rolling my eyes at the ridiculous use of the current buzzword, bullying.

RIGHT?!! blah.
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    I like mine super tall and broad shouldered. I wanna' feel small next to a guy. Not necessarily fat though. I love a big chest arms and toned back mmmhmmm and tattoos.

But I have dated all types.
  • brandon0523
    brandon0523 Posts: 516
    Options
    I like mine super tall and broad shouldered. I wanna' feel small next to a guy. Not necessarily fat though. I love a big chest arms and toned back mmmhmmm and tattoos.

so what you are saying is you like me right??? Hahahaha
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Why do people get so serious in the chit-chat, fun area?

Of course, nobody joined just to chase chubbies, we get it, you dont have to get your granny pannies in a bunch.

As for me, a woman who likes good food and wine, but also eats healthy and takes care of her body, is HOT.

You dissapoint me I was even going to let you feed me and rub my tummy while I squash. Damn my luck, but I love me a chubby gal you get two chubby girls together and we are like 4 times the fun!
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options

so what you are saying is you like me right??? Hahahaha

From first sight probably yes. :flowerforyou:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Did anyone else think that I was trying to be offensive to anyone?

I thought this part of the forum was ok for silliness.

I have personally dated anywhere between 100lbs to 500lbs, so its not like I was being a wiseguy.

Shh. It's okay. People on here hate laughter. The only thing they hate more than laughter is science.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA This made me spit out my soda, i know evil aspartame. Let's all hate on sciene not based on facts anyways.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Depends on how quickly they put out.
  • Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I've always referred to my husband as my large-bellied Adonis. When we moved into our house, I bought a "plus sized David" statue to put in our front yard. :-)

When we met, I was a petite little thing. Now, obviously, I am not.

We've always loved each other, regardless of size. I would have been happy if he was a woman, a quadraplegic, or a dwarf. Bodies are just shells made of stardust. We wear them briefly, then we disappear. Might as well enjoy good company (and food!) along the way.
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    On a more serious note, I just read an article about "mixed weight couples" and the difficulties they face. Years ago I dated a facially gorgeous, with not a smidgeon of makeup, latina/Turk. Amazing genetics for calves and quads! "Im gorgeous! I can always lose weight!" was her typical response to my health proddings. I gained about 60lbs of pure unsightly lard with that woman just from borrowing her eating patterns. Never EVER dated a health Liability again. Period. "Chubby Chasing", imho, is a deviant behavior. No other species gravitates toward the sick and weak except vultures, viruses, and apex predators. No offense or disrespect to anybody but after the chubby chaser gets therapy, its the woman or man who vandalized themselves with food to grow in size and further satisfy the needs of the deviant, that gets dumped....and worse for it.

kinda agree....I am currently dating a chubs and I am kinda a gym rat and always have been (food was just my issue). and it drives me INSANE that he wont workout or goes through spurts with it. and you can be chubs and eat well and umm he doesnt. soo it is a wedge inbetween us at times and cause for fights and ultimately if it doesnt workout Im sure this will be a factor
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    I've always referred to my husband as my large-bellied Adonis. When we moved into our house, I bought a "plus sized David" statue to put in our front yard. :-)

We've always loved each other, regardless of size. I would have been happy if he was a woman, a quadraplegic, or a dwarf. Bodies are just shells made of stardust. We wear them briefly, then we disappear. Might as well enjoy good company (and food!) along the way.

Love this!:flowerforyou:
  • tarheels74
    Options

AMEN! I bet you have a great marriage.
    Love this!:flowerforyou:
  • CherryLoveLove
    Options
    I didn't go on this site to pick up any guys or girls... Personally, I don't mind if they have a bit of 'flab', but as long as they're not morbidly obese, because I can't stand that.
  • hot2def
    hot2def Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha!!!
  • lifeviabrittney
    lifeviabrittney Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I prefer to be chased...but I don't mind running after people either. (Now that I can run without being completely winded!) I like all different types. However, my fave is probably an average build with a bit extra for the added squishiness when cuddling! :)
  • SquidandWhale
    Options
    All my girl friends are crazy about Marcus Mumford. So there is some truth to it. Chubby guys are safer, maybe?

He looks like a pirate and plays the mandolin, or course I find him attractive.
  • salgalbp
    salgalbp Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    'm not MFP to meet anyone, but I like bigger women. I've tried a few thin women in my time and the ones I dated treated me as if they were doing me a favor by being seen with me. I know it's not true for all, but in my experience, larger women or ones who used to be large have much better attitudes about relationships.

^^^BigBill I like you! :)

However, not on MFP to meet anyone. Trying to find my specific plan for building muscle and cutting BF%. My sweetheart is 6'4 and 360lbs and I LOVE EVERY OUNCE of him! Would I like him to lead a healthier lifestyle? Sure. However we met and I was in my own groove with my health and fitness with my own support system surrounding me. The first time I saw him I knew I needed a hug from those broad big shoulders and arms and when that happened I melted.

I like men who are confident in their own skin no matter what shape or size, however a big burly man is right up my alley! It's all personal preference and attraction is a must.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Honestly, it's more about how a guy presents himself. If he has a job, takes a shower, fixes his hair, puts on a little cologne, is fun and outgoing and has good manners, then I'm probably at his feet, regardless of his size. Height/weight is just a bonus.
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    All my girl friends are crazy about Marcus Mumford. So there is some truth to it. Chubby guys are safer, maybe?

It helps that Marcus Mumford is also a very talented musician with a dashingly-good-looking face :tongue: