Are you a chubby chaser?

Options

Replies

• YourGirl_Tina
    YourGirl_Tina Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Well if they're chubby, there's no need for a chase. I don't think they like to run.

Hmmmm..... Oh the things I would love to say....
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I am a chubby hottie! If you don't know you betta ask somebody! YEAH BOI!
  • whatascene
    whatascene Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Did anyone else think that I was trying to be offensive to anyone?

I thought this part of the forum was ok for silliness.

I have personally dated anywhere between 100lbs to 500lbs, so its not like I was being a wiseguy.

Shh. It's okay. People on here hate laughter. The only thing they hate more than laughter is science.

BTW IF YOU KNEW ME YOU'D KNOW IM THE FIRST PERSON THAT WOULD MAKE YOU LAUGH, AS I MYSELF AM HYSTERICALL. BUT THIS IS ANOTHER FORM OF BULLYING IN MY OPINION.

YOUR WELCOME

You mad?

Oh, she mad.
  • Proyecto_AN
    Proyecto_AN Posts: 387
    Options
    I am not here for that, but i like chubby girls with a pretty face.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    All my girl friends are crazy about Marcus Mumford. So there is some truth to it. Chubby guys are safer, maybe?
  • SunShineGirly11
    SunShineGirly11 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I didn't join to chubby chase....but there are quite a few good looking and funny guys on here!

I've dated all body types and honestly I like a guy who has some meat on his bones. Plus during sex you don't have to worry about the pain of your pelvis' hitting together!

And for the guys bigger girls usually mean bigger boobs!
  • MrsSardone
    MrsSardone Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    DOES ANYONE REMEMBER LAUGHTER?

Every time I hear the live Stairway I crack up at that part. :laugh:
  • fullofwhimsy
    Options
    Must admit, have increased affection for men who say they are worried about breaking a tiny petite woman. Generally I fit well with men over 6"2 and 225 lbs.. now whether that is all muscle or not..it doesn't really matter much to me.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Speaking of chubby, I could use some pie.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options

I just think life must be awful long if you can't laugh at yourself. :flowerforyou:

Ain't that the truth! :drinker:
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I did not join this site to chase dudes...but I will admit that I tend to be attracted to guys who are slightly chubby. Having said that, I have dated very thin men, very overweight men, and in-between guys. It's not just about the body type.
  • originalcookiemonster
    Options
    Im over it!! I just got my panties in a bunch!

haters-gonna-hate_o_685600.gif
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,112 Member
    Options
    Well if they're chubby, there's no need for a chase. I don't think they like to run.
    I'm chubby....and no, you're right, I DON'T run fast....if at all....:laugh:

but I DO dance......:drinker:
  • jbutterflye
    Options
    Speaking of chubby, I could use some pie.

*pinches your cheeks*
  • jbutterflye
    Options
    Don't chase-- prefer being pursued. :smile: As far as the body type.. I prefer taller than me. Otherwise I'm flexible as long as he can function well in the bedroom.
  • nine2481
    nine2481 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    lol. How silly. Thanks for the laugh !!!
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    hater.jpg

Im no Hater, I just have values!
  • confab151
    confab151 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Well since it is Steak and BJ day, I will be chasing a chubby tonight :love:

Is it too late to worship you, Donna?
  • DekkaTwoOneWizzy
    Options
    On a more serious note, I just read an article about "mixed weight couples" and the difficulties they face. Years ago I dated a facially gorgeous, with not a smidgeon of makeup, latina/Turk. Amazing genetics for calves and quads! "Im gorgeous! I can always lose weight!" was her typical response to my health proddings. I gained about 60lbs of pure unsightly lard with that woman just from borrowing her eating patterns. Never EVER dated a health Liability again. Period. "Chubby Chasing", imho, is a deviant behavior. No other species gravitates toward the sick and weak except vultures, viruses, and apex predators. No offense or disrespect to anybody but after the chubby chaser gets therapy, its the woman or man who vandalized themselves with food to grow in size and further satisfy the needs of the deviant, that gets dumped....and worse for it.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I am not on MFP to meet guys, no............ BUT I love chubby guys. Seriously. Like 6' 210-220 pounds, broad shouldered, baby faced. I'm glad I caught myself one of those. :)