Are you a chubby chaser?

Options

Replies

• desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Being attracted to only one specific body type is boring!

Sure I think Ryan Reynolds and Channing Tatum are hot, but I've also been attracted to chubby and fat guys...probably more often actually. A lot of it has to do with personality, and chubby guys always seem 'safer' too for some reason. Eh, lets face it though, I don't do the chasing.. too shy. XD (In the end, physical attraction does matter, but I can be attracted to more than one body type and personality can and defiantly does increase physical attraction..)
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I like nice guys who don't mind MY chub. Plus, a cute face goes a long way in my book...regardless of squishiness below the neck. :smile:

How YOU doin'????
  • oldsailor
    oldsailor Posts: 21
    Options
    Beauty comes in all shapes, sizes, and color, just as flowers in a garden.

The Late Harry Chapin put this all in context in his song "A Better Place to Be":

"The waitress she took her bar rag, and she wiped it across her eyes.
    And as she spoke her voice came out as something like a sigh.
    She said "I wish that I was beautiful, or that you were halfway blind.
    And I wish I weren't so doggone fat, I wish that you were mine.
    And I wish that you'd come with me, when I leave for home.
    For we both know all about loneliness, and livin' all alone."

And the little man,
    Looked at the empty glass in his hand.
    And he smiled a crooked grin,
    He said, "I guess I'm out of gin.
    And know we both have been so lonely.
    And if you want me to come with you, then that's all right with me.
    'Cause I know I'm goin' nowhere and anywhere's a better place to be."
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Unf yes. Give me a curvy lady with a big tush any day of the week!
    Babes~
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    All my girl friends are crazy about Marcus Mumford. So there is some truth to it. Chubby guys are safer, maybe?

Wellll I think you'd find that they go crazy about him because he plays a guitar (and a foot drum, schweet) and sings sad, sad, sad songs. It's like ovarian explosion, really. I love him but his chubbiness (which is way hot because I dig that!) has little to nothing to do with his sex appeal. The man sweats like a *kitten* in church.
  • lilmissbamaqueen
    Options
    All my girl friends are crazy about Marcus Mumford. So there is some truth to it. Chubby guys are safer, maybe?

Yes, Marcus Mumford is SMOKIN...

I tend towards stockier guys. I've dated guys of all body types, and I think stocky is just my type. I guess I feel less self-conscious about my weight that way, plus I think it's better to cuddle with someone with a little padding, as it were.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    edited for me being a moron.
  • fatfunkk1
    Options
    I love a woman who likes bigger guys. And for the people who are getting so easily offended, I don't think the OP meant to do so. It's fun to just shoot the crap and have a little harmless fun during our downtime. Assuming most people on here are working hard to lose weight (I know I am), it's nice to have a little harmless chit-chat from time to time. But back to the original post, I do love BBW's, but I'm not here looking. If I meet a friend on here, that would be great!!! Have a nice day peeps!
  • MadameMC
    MadameMC Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I remember my mother educating me on what a "chubby chaser" was when I was a teenager. I had never heard the term before and was shocked that it was anything anyone would actively pursue. Later on down the road if she ever had a man compliment her or act interested she always made comments about how he's "probably just a chubby chaser" and she didn't want any part of that.

It wasn't until I got much older that I realized how poor her self-esteem must have been, and she was using her bias as a shield to fend off any kind of relationship, lest she get hurt. It certainly wasn't fair to herself, let alone the guys who might have been really interested in pursuing something with her.

As for me, not only do I not care what body size or shape someone is, I don't care what their gender identity is either. If the personality is attractive and meshes well with mine, then I'm going to be interested, regardless of what the scale says.
  • jdruiz89
    jdruiz89 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Chubbies are great for winter warmth! A great personality can overcompensate looks. Plus with chubby's they aren't afraid to eat something once a while instead of a piece of grass and saying "I'm done". Nothing wrong with eating healthy but ya gotta eat. :D
  • Niivsmom
    Niivsmom Posts: 145
    Options
    Arguably one of the hotter women on sit-com TV Leah Remini was married to a chubby Kevin James.

I have to say, Kevin James looked a lot better after he lost the weight.

I love, love, love (did I say love?) Kevin James. Chubby. Not chubby. Who cares. He is just so da-yum cute and very yummers.

P.S. Have you seen his *real* wife, she is smokin' hot!
  • YourGirl_Tina
    YourGirl_Tina Posts: 962 Member
    Options

Ya freakin think?
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

/thread
  • danimalkeys
    danimalkeys Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I joined to lose the wt...lol but I'm still chubby even after losing a person (these last lbs suck). Still can't find a man.
    Real chubby chasers think I'm not chubby enough..and guys who like fit chicks think I'm too chubby :(

Ugh
    I think you are beautiful. Some guy is missing out.
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    No. I am here to find women to chase my chubby.

Awesome. :laugh: Good luck!

• AmazonRDH
    AmazonRDH Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    HA HA HA!!! thx for a good laugh! :-) my hubby is skinny but i've dated some chunky monkeys, it's all good! :bigsmile:
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Nope
  • srey0701
    srey0701 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    more cushion for the pushin... lmao
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I must be a chubby chaser ;). I'm half the size of my man, he's chubby and I chase him still after 30 yrs. Wasn't chubby way back then though.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    LMFAO! My husband must have started this thread after finding precisely ONE picture in my cell phone at the beginning of our relationship he consistently and vehemently insists that I am just that. That if I ever leave him, it will be for a chubby guy. I keep telling him that guy was not chubby he was buff, but he's like "call it what you will, i know what i saw". Haylarious. men are so weird. they can be all in shape and slender and whatnot and STILL find something to worry about. bizarro! BTW the actual two heavier guys I was actually with were OF COURSE worried the whole time whenever slim guys or muscleheads were around. LOL. can't win for losing. geeesh!