Are you a chubby chaser?

Options

Replies

• Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    My hubby doesn't like skinny girls. He gets sort of grossed out seeing bones. Having said that, he is very encouraging me getting to a healthy weight.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    No chubby chasin' here.....If I have a chubby, I am not running.....
  • Penny427
    Penny427 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Ive been accused of it .... but then again....Ive always thought a fit gym type man was outta my league :ohwell:
  • paul7799
    paul7799 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Well if she is too bony making love would sounds like throwing a couple of wind chimes down a spiral staircase.
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I think anyone can be beautiful NO MATTER THEIR SIZE. I have been fit (4 years ago) to very overweight (current day) but its all how you feel about the person. Anyone can be sexy, I don't think there has to be a weight limit. JMO

PERSONALLY, I think think/curvy women are BEAUTIFUL! I deff have girl crushes on bigger women. I have never dated a guy that was bigger than me though, so I am not sure about that one. Even when I was 120 lbs my boyfriend was 115. I am 219 now and my fiance is 160-170ish. Its not that I DON'T find bigger men attractive, I just have never dated a thicker guy.
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    No happily married!
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I have always been attracted to guys who are larger than me. I hate feeling like I could break a guy. Now a days larger than me doesn't limit my pool as much as it did when I was 100lbs heavier but I like to be outweighed by at least 70lbs so there are still some that don't match up. If a guy is smart, witty, and nice I really couldn't care less what he looks like, throw in a little geeky and I am :love: .
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    silly little trollANGRY.gif
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Doesn't really matter to me, she just better be confident and not the self-loathers.
  • whiskey_wunderkind
    Options
    Chubby or not, I just want to find somebody that I can connect with. Somebody that weldomes my attention and that is willing to give it back to me.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I certainly dont mind a gal with some padding. But it all comes down to personality for me. If she is easy to talk to, a little dorky, genuine, and intelligent, then I am there.
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Its refreshing to see some men on here that don't mind curvy women
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with curves. And nothing wrong with being thin. Both can be desireable, as well as everything between.
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    As long as a guy loves me at my current weight, I'll rock his world. I've always loved the big boys too. As big as I am, I have no insecurities in the bedroom, but, he's gotta have a high sex drive. I think I wore out the last one. :laugh:
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    No.

But I chase dreams. ;)
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I'm an accidental chubby chaser when it comes to guys. Just keeps happening. I don't go looking for it, just always seem to end up dating fantastically smart, funny, overweight/burly guys. As long as someone meets the personality requirements, the rest doesn't matter much. :)
  • CB6heart
    CB6heart Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    As long as a guy loves me at my current weight, I'll rock his world. I've always loved the big boys too. As big as I am, I have no insecurities in the bedroom, but, he's gotta have a high sex drive. I think I wore out the last one. :laugh:

LOL tooo funny! :laugh:
  • KukuDan
    KukuDan Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I dont get the term Chubby Chaser, The average chubby person is probably not very good at running so would not be hard to catch so there would not be much chasing.

PS; that was a joke, by no means am I implying that chubby people cant run.
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    I have dated people at many different fitness levels. I am a good personality chaser!
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    No. But for a long while, I was a chubby catch. Does that count?