Calling all real people

Options

Replies

• twiggypal
    twiggypal Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Ok....let me simplify this for yous slow learners.

Where exactly does my initial thread state demands or rules?

As I understand it your "rules" would be the opposite of my "rules"

Must not lose a 5lb a day like some bullers on here.
    Your rules - must pretend to lose a shed load of weight everyday
    Must not wish me happy Monday/Tuesday/Wedneday....any day but my birthday or xmas.
    Must not ask me to tell them they are super thin when they are not.
    Must not update everytime they breath out as I dont want to know.
    Must not be easily offended

So hey happy wednesday ive lost another 6lb buddy....wow at only 25 stone...youre a stick you need to get a snack quick. I farted yeah....ooohh you said fart....im deleting you.

It was an effort to meet people with like mindedness only.

You people who troll through threads looking to dis people and their ideas shows only your lack of ability to create your own set of ideas. Easy, see thread...not for me ...= go away find another thread. Or if you're a complete div attack and call me a nazi or a douche a whatever school yard names you can think of because you lack the intelligence to do little else.

I honestly dont mind but you take up space on a thread when people are genuinely interested in a topic.

Keep slinging your mud behind your tagname and a photo of your cat or dog or catbat. At least show your face....or is that the real problem here. Your insecurity is not my concern....

Another legend is....... DatEpicChick you can search for her thread... calling all fake people.

She takes your thread, reverses it a makes topic from it in some sort of effort to do something...im not sure even she knows. But...she seeks your attention so give it to her. Im sure there is plenty of space in her head to fill with your nonsense.

Let the nay sayers begin....

Good luck
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options

So hey happy wednesday ive lost another 6lb buddy....wow at only 25 stone...youre a stick you need to get a snack quick.

:laugh:
  • twiggypal
    Options
    Wow a reply that has a smile.... thats more like it thanks......hold onto your seats.....there'll be more and not so smiley.
  • twiggypal
    Options
    As it turns out, no.

i preferred the bat cat
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I'm real, and I'm fun...but I don't like rules. Sorry.

Hope you find some peeps who like lists of "must nots" :)

Good luck!!!

Ok thanks for the feedback....happy Tuesday to you...good luck

I have nothing constructive to say just.... :laugh:
  • ilonawie
    ilonawie Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    :happy: I like honest people... u can friend me
  • Female_On_Fire
    Female_On_Fire Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wow! This thread is still going ??? The fact that this dude stated yesterday that he wouldn't be returning to this thread and here he is flooding it shows complete lack of self control. Not everyone likes you buddy. Pull up your big girl panties and move on. HAPPY HUMP DAY EVERYBODY!!!!! Btw....I'm breathing ! In case you can't see my cool status update about what I'm doing.
  • _chiaroscuro
    _chiaroscuro Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the friends. Thats mo than enough for my needs. I wont be reading any further threads as there aint the time in the day....note to self...make a gif doing one of everything on a light rep and call myself the awesome one.

Thanks n see yu all at the other side.

Well now that's over I admit I do get embarrassed for people like this. Not bright enough to be witty but still so convinced they are. Cringe.

#quietsmile

and that was your contribution for what reason cat lady.another person hiding behind a photo of their pet...so cute. happy wednesday

Reeeeeeerrrr!!! Immagetcha!
  • kimberly728
    kimberly728 Posts: 124
    Options
    Since we are posting our list of demands...to be my REAL friend you must like mood swings, overuse of the F word, discussions about bowel movements and the understanding that I might get drunk on a Friday night and send you an inappropriate message.

My Kind of friend!! Adding you!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Rules. I breaks em' for breakfast, because ain't nobody got time for that.
    #ipuffyheartco - rule number 1.....find the right thread next time.

all threads are the right threads, Mr. Rules. :tongue:
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    i wish there were more fun people here,.
  • Female_On_Fire
    Options
    Wow! This thread is still going ??? The fact that this dude stated yesterday that he wouldn't be returning to this thread and here he is flooding it shows complete lack of self control. Not everyone likes you buddy. Pull up your big girl panties and move on. HAPPY HUMP DAY EVERYBODY!!!!! Btw....I'm breathing ! In case you can't see my cool status update about what I'm doing.

#female_on_fir

Yep its still reborn to weed dwwebs like you from the pit. You didnt enjoy it yesterday but you came back like a dirty little troll. Not everybody likes me no...that wasnt a "rule" of mine. Where as you a super popular right. Your friend took your photo right? oh no maybe you balanced it on a shelf then climbed into your shower half dressed to get your "best" angle....
    Self control is something i do not lack.....the ability to curb my sarcasm is what is lacking. Whats a happy hump day? You certainly gotta da hump. back to your cave
    lmao. yep I do and it's very loved. But I agree your Photoshop photo is way better than mine. Cool guys wear yellow shorts guess you forgot to add that in your rules. I think you need to take a little lesson on sarcasm. Your comebacks are lamer than your cool guy shorts. Now run along and play with all those new friends you made.
    Options

wait. You mean you don't like people who create rules to be their friend? That's ALWAYS a good time. And, good times equal fun. :laugh:
    Options

wait. You mean you don't like people who create rules to be their friend? That's ALWAYS a good time. And, good times equal fun. :laugh:

you were slow on the uptake but your grasping it now...way to go. pat on the back

aw, aren't you cute?
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options

Good luck!!!

I'm pretty sure I cackled.
  • Female_On_Fire
    Options
    # female_on_the

lmao. yep I do and it's very loved. But I agree your Photoshop photo is way better than mine. Cool guys wear yellow shorts guess you forgot to add that in your rules. I think you need to take a little lesson on sarcasm. Your comebacks are lamer than your cool guy shorts. Now run along and play with all those new friends you made.

Back to point one. Not rules. Back of the class for you and take the pointy hat and consider your actions next time.
    please follow the rules and learn to quote properly on the mfp forums.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Anyone out there that wants to be friends....

Must not lose a 5lb a day like some bullers on here.
    Must not wish me happy Monday/Tuesday/Wedneday....any day but my birthday or xmas.
    Must not ask me to tell them they are super thin when they are not.
    Must not update everytime they breath out as I dont want to know.
    Must not be easily offended

Must be fun
    Want constructive assistance (whatever that may mean)
    Must be honest with themselves at the very least
    Paleo / protein folk always welcome

All real people welcome.

:smokin:

Why wouldn't you want to know when I breath? That's really important.

I don't think we can be friends.
  • ayyeecee
    ayyeecee Posts: 17 Member
    Options

Good luck!!!

Bahahahahaha!
    Sending a friend request.

Grrr arg, me want fwends....grrr argh.
    Options

Good luck!!!

Bahahahahaha!
    Sending a friend request.

Grrr arg, me want fwends....grrr argh.

according to this thread, all you gotta do is make a huge list of rules and walah!
  • Audrey0119
    Options
    I need friends I'm new...anyone from Birmingham UK?! ;0)
This discussion has been closed.