Calling all real people

Options
1234568»

Replies

• skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the friends. Thats mo than enough for my needs. I wont be reading any further threads as there aint the time in the day....note to self...make a gif doing one of everything on a light rep and call myself the awesome one.

Thanks n see yu all at the other side.

Well now that's over I admit I do get embarrassed for people like this. Not bright enough to be witty but still so convinced they are. Cringe.

#quietsmile

and that was your contribution for what reason cat lady.another person hiding behind a photo of their pet...so cute. happy wednesday

You have a problem with people not showing a real pic or face shot of themselves?

Where's your face pic?
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I'm real, and I'm fun...but I don't like rules. Sorry.

Hope you find some peeps who like lists of "must nots" :)

Good luck!!!

Ok thanks for the feedback....happy Tuesday to you...good luck

Bahahahahaha!
    Sending a friend request.

Grrr arg, me want fwends....grrr argh.

according to this thread, all you gotta do is make a huge list of rules and walah!

back of the class with the headless shower lady.....not rules.

Example for you. I recently saw.

Wanted friends
    prefer catholic
    vegetarian

theyre not rules theyre preferences in order to find similar people. you are not similar. p.s. nobody does the walah anymo

hmm, I just did, so boom, Mr. Rules. No back of class for me, because I do what I want. :tongue:
  • twiggypal
    twiggypal Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    wait 5 and ill draw you a picture.....
  • beelanc
    beelanc Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    but...do you like bacon??
  • twiggypal
    Options

off tangent but yep. i am 22.5% bacon (without the fat). I eat all meat. i am meat. nice to meat you.
  • beelanc
    Options

off tangent but yep. i am 22.5% bacon (without the fat). I eat all meat. i am meat. nice to meat you.

LOL...suhweeet! I meat your list of prerequisites. You meat mine (well its not really a list...but its very important). Lets be friends!! ;)
  • twiggypal
    Options

LOL...suhweeet! I meat your list of prerequisites. You meat mine (well its not really a list...but its very important). Lets be friends!! ;)

ssshhhh. dont mention rules and lists. weve got rulaphobes who have been dominated in the previous relationships and havent gotten over it....i dont need the meat.....i mean heat. your in
  • beelanc
    Options

ssshhhh. dont mention rules and lists. weve got rulaphobes who have been dominated in the previous relationships and havent gotten over it....i dont need the meat.....i mean heat. your in

Flippin anarchists! *shaking fist*
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the entertainment while I enjoyed my coffee this morning.....its fun to see how quickly people get worked up/offended :laugh:
  • KevinsCatie
    KevinsCatie Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Since we are posting our list of demands...to be my REAL friend you must like mood swings, overuse of the F word, discussions about bowel movements and the understanding that I might get drunk on a Friday night and send you an inappropriate message.

OMG we must have gotten separated at birth!!!
    Options

where's mah picture?!?
  • beelanc
    Options
    Since we are posting our list of demands...to be my REAL friend you must like mood swings, overuse of the F word, discussions about bowel movements and the understanding that I might get drunk on a Friday night and send you an inappropriate message.

Sounds like a win/win. Im in! LOL
  • ladyrider55
    ladyrider55 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Different strokes for different folks, jus sayin.... :laugh: :noway: :grumble:
  • KevinsCatie
    Options

Did someone say dominated?!?
  • twiggypal
    Options
    whoa.....lost in myself there. note to self....no more notes to self.
  • KevinsCatie
    Options

Did someone say dominated?!?

yes dear me. during this furore i have become quite caveman like and slightly christian grey so someones getting clubbed n rubbed tonight.

So Mr. SlightlyGrey, does you list of rules also come with a Nondisclosure Agreement, too?
    Options

where's mah picture?!?

Its coming honey......i cant find all my primary colours.....you're so demanding. im putting that on my rule list that arent rules therefore guiding you in a manner to which you do not want to be guided on a thread which you dont want to stay with but cant let go of which is reminiscent of the baby on her mother breast. let go.

you said wait 5. I waited. And, I never said I didn't want to be here. I'm entertained.
This discussion has been closed.