Would you like to elaborate??
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Clear of what? hahaha

thetans.

Pardon me for not knowing what "thetans" are

They're the ghosts of dead aliens that make all the mental illness in the world. They came here in spaceships that looked like airplanes and crashed into volcanoes and were released throughout the Earth. The only way to get rid of them is through auditing with an e-meter.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    Clear of what? hahaha

thetans.

They're the ghosts of dead aliens that make all the mental illness in the world. They came here in spaceships that looked like airplanes and crashed into volcanoes and were released throughout the Earth. The only way to get rid of them is through auditing with an e-meter.

i was just being a smart aleck earlier with my comment about being "Clear" and didn't mean to get into a discussion about that belief system.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Troll level=amateur

Ouch.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Clear of what? hahaha

thetans.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/104274/what-scientologist-actually-believe
  • aeg176
    aeg176 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    bump
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    Troll level=amateur

Ouch.

I lolled.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    4f6452c1-3f3a-4c39-a340-a2ec2cb9b43c_zps46b8d8eb.jpg

genetics
    possible elective surgery
    makeup
    lighting
    photoshop

I don't neccesarily disagree with it, but this case has a ways to go before it rests.
    Pretty much.

Why do people always have to go for the extremes?

Confirmation bias.

For a troll thread I give Burt an A+.
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    Confirmation bias.

This certainly was not a troll thread! That is potentially a violation of the community guidelines. It was explicitly stated in the OP that this was not a troll thread. I assure you that my intentions were as pure as the driven snow. Further, I enjoyed the dialogue that we shared regarding an IIFYM approach to nutrition. I invite everyone over for chianti and a cuddle party*.

* - No gropers, seriously, this is just an opportunity for adults to get together and generate some oxytocin, not some creepy pervert party. Gropers will be ejected.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Confirmation bias.

This certainly was not a troll thread! That is potentially a violation of the community guidelines. It was explicitly stated in the OP that this was not a troll thread. I assure you that my intentions were as pure as the driven snow. Further, I enjoyed the dialogue that we shared regarding an IIFYM approach to nutrition. I invite everyone over for chianti and a cuddle party*.

* - No gropers, seriously, this is just an opportunity for adults to get together and generate some oxytocin, not some creepy pervert party. Gropers will be ejected.

I stand corrected. I hope to be able to attend. I have lovely PJs left over from the dance thread.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    lol
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I'm here for the GIF's
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I'm in the YOLO cult.

You oughtta look out...
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I think the OP is obsess with cults....:huh:
  • BurtHuttz
    Options

And I think you should consider giving up your worldly possessions along with your cares and fears, and embrace Jumballah, the Lord of Weight Loss.

I am his prophet, Burt, and only through me can you realize his weight loss plans for you.

I mean . . . except the 47 pounds you've already rocked. But . . . think about how much easier the 48th, 49th, and 50th pounds will be with Jumballah on your side! Also, send nudes.

With love,
    Burt
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    In for the Kool-Aid
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

And I think you should consider giving up your worldly possessions along with your cares and fears, and embrace Jumballah, the Lord of Weight Loss.

I am his prophet, Burt, and only through me can you realize his weight loss plans for you.

I mean . . . except the 47 pounds you've already rocked. But . . . think about how much easier the 48th, 49th, and 50th pounds will be with Jumballah on your side! Also, send nudes.

With love,
    Burt

if you're selling meal replacement shakes, then...

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpeg
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options

With love,
    Burt
    Jumballah also help Cerrano hit curve ball.
  • LaurySch
    LaurySch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    In for the Kool-Aid

Me too, but I'm scared that they're going to jump on me for counting it as water...