I believe that IIFYM is a cult

Options
15678911»

Replies

• SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    In for the Kool-Aid

Me too, but I'm scared that they're going to jump on me for counting it as water...

Blasphemer!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    what is the deal with all the cult posts? this is silly and a waste of time to post such silly things. everyone has different things that work for them and different walks of life . just because someone choses a different diet/ lifestyle change doesn't make it a cult. next thing you know someone will post to wear glasses is a cult.

I'm just here to quote a silly post that is complaining about other MFP forum posts being silly.

Oh, and also to pick up an application for the IIFYM cult. (Hopefully, they won't dig up any of my old forum posts from my year of eating strict paleo and use it against me. It was still a form of IIFYM, but with just a few additional restrictions.)
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I think the OP is obsess with cults....:huh:

And I think you should consider giving up your worldly possessions along with your cares and fears, and embrace Jumballah, the Lord of Weight Loss.

I am his prophet, Burt, and only through me can you realize his weight loss plans for you.

I mean . . . except the 47 pounds you've already rocked. But . . . think about how much easier the 48th, 49th, and 50th pounds will be with Jumballah on your side! Also, send nudes.

With love,
    Burt

bio_missy.jpg
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    i didn't choose IIFYM life... IIFYM life chose me.

5af32d4f191a61d96991690dfeacad22-dropmic2.gif

chiko1.jpg
  • sjsosu
    sjsosu Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    IIFYM and i eat clean foods. i have a an excellent sink/faucet combination where i clean my foods.

kohler_k_3820_4_alternate_view_26.jpg

win