Female Endomorphs - Before and After Pics (And Tips?)

Options
12345679»

Replies

• dearicee
    Options
    Bumping so I can come back and read through the posts and gather some helpful tips.
  • apetranovich
    apetranovich Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    bump, great advice.
  • MarieGMcG
    MarieGMcG Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Awesome reading!!
  • 411cars
    411cars Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    OMG! Can we resurrect this blog? I have always known I was a endomorph but for some reason it didn't really hit me what it really entailed until the other day! So even if I had eliminated the "junky" foods I was still eating the "wrong" foods for endomorphs. I get it now and am super excited to plan my meals and see what the next month will look like!!
  • GenElizabeth
    GenElizabeth Posts: 291 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I'm also an endo and when I realized that, I was really able to understand why certain foods affected me more so than others.

I have a thread up here on MFP about how I lost 75lbs in one year with strength training as my main focus.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10151694/from-a-size-20-to-a-size-8-with-strength-training-in-one-year-pics

Calorie counting and meeting my macros were important for me also. I limited my carbs to 100g/day and I kept my protein and fiber high.

Feel free to check out my photos on my profile, I have lots!! I hope you guys are encouraged, we too can have success in this area and in a timely manner too. :wink:

mwdtfoc6eu9f.jpg
  • Bimtheduck
    Bimtheduck Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    this is a very useful thread
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    This seems silly to me. My husband was trying to tell me I was big boned today, LOL. Nope, just fat sweetie. But you have big hands and broad shoulders. I just have long fingers and shoulders with lots of fat and some muscle. The bones aren't bigger. I think I need to dig up some photos of me at about 110 pounds and see if he still thinks I'm big boned.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    This seems silly to me. My husband was trying to tell me I was big boned today, LOL. Nope, just fat sweetie. But you have big hands and broad shoulders. I just have long fingers and shoulders with lots of fat and some muscle. The bones aren't bigger. I think I need to dig up some photos of me at about 110 pounds and see if he still thinks I'm big boned.
    True. Once one stops growing, the bones circumference doesn't increase. But mass around it can. That's why the whole "big boned" is usually an excuse.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!