Wife read 50 Shades, won't stop

Options

Replies

• chicco57
    chicco57 Posts: 298
    Options
    Best not let her read the Story of O or you will be in real trouble!! lol :laugh:
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I wish I had this problem
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    DO NOT.. REPEAT... DO NOT give wife copy of SCUM Manifesto.

particularly if her behavior is this influenced by one book.

also, therapy.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Im in the same Boat :/

My Mrs has read all the Greys, and now moved on to some of the most disgusting, wet, vial, hot, and indecent, books she can find.

Its becoming a nasty habit.

THEN, when I get home from work, she makes me sit there while she reads out the WORST parts!! :/

Its F***ing awesome!

Reads out? Why isn't she acting the out?? :noway:
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I wish I had this problem

Better if your husband doesn't read. The role reversal can be kind of, ummmm, scary.
  • MellyGibson
    MellyGibson Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of having the opposite problem. My HUSBAND read it (listened to it in the car) and has turned into a horney 18-year-old again (he's 56!). He pestered me to read the book, too, thinking I'd have the same reaction. I have not. The book is so hideously stupid I can barely get through it. The woman in the book is a complete idiot. Your protagonist is supposed to be SOMEWHAT sympathetic, but I find myself wanting her to drop into a hole and disappear somewhere. I wish I had advice for you, but I guess I need some, too. I'll be watching to see what others think!

I do have to admit that I agree. I did read all 3 books, and ONCE IN A WHILE I enjoyed it...but just kept waiting for it to get good so that I could see what all of the hype was about. Never did.

(Side Note: I used to be a dom, and I've had sub training...so this book made me LOL more than anything else.)
  • MellyGibson
    MellyGibson Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    DO NOT.. REPEAT... DO NOT give wife copy of SCUM Manifesto.

particularly if her behavior is this influenced by one book.

also, therapy.

...and such a bad book at that....
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with going to sexual therapy/counseling - much of the activity is more about relationship satisfaction then actual sexual activities. And you might discover how to satisfy role playing without actually going to the full BDSM side of things. I would actually suggest that over attending a BDSM session first since, what if she did discover she really does like the BDSM and then you are left with divorce as your option? It doesn’t sound like you want a divorce.
    Uh, what's wrong with the BDSM side? Why does BDSM have to lead to divorce?
    BDSM led to my marriage.
    Is that good or bad? LOL

I mean the marriage, not the BDSM...

In my opinion they would both be GOOD lol. Led to my relationship (which is great) but we haven't made it to the marriage yet lol.
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Time for you to visit the toy store
    Amazon has a fantastic selection and discreet shipping...
    Don't forget the kegal pods:)

I honestly have never seen so many unusual items in my life, lol. And, it is always fun to look around and see what everyone else is buying. Kegal pods...are they kind of like the bullets? Around here, we have Slumber Parties Inc, who will even come to your home and do a party. Nothing like the door swing to get a bunch of women cracking up. You find out that the "sweet" ladies you work with are really not who they pretend to be :laugh:
  • LaurenVamp
    LaurenVamp Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Leave her purely fore her awful taste in literature.

You must enlighten us with the authors you read so that we might absorb a bit of your knowledge and spelling prowess.
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of having the opposite problem. My HUSBAND read it (listened to it in the car) and has turned into a horney 18-year-old again (he's 56!). He pestered me to read the book, too, thinking I'd have the same reaction. I have not. The book is so hideously stupid I can barely get through it. The woman in the book is a complete idiot. Your protagonist is supposed to be SOMEWHAT sympathetic, but I find myself wanting her to drop into a hole and disappear somewhere. I wish I had advice for you, but I guess I need some, too. I'll be watching to see what others think!

I do have to admit that I agree. I did read all 3 books, and ONCE IN A WHILE I enjoyed it...but just kept waiting for it to get good so that I could see what all of the hype was about. Never did.

(Side Note: I used to be a dom, and I've had sub training...so this book made me LOL more than anything else.)

I read the first one and I also kept waiting for it to get good. It never did. I read better online and I didn't have to pay for it.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    You should tie her up and tickle her senseless. That always keeps me in check!

Hate being tickled. :grumble:

:laugh: LOL
    Obviously give in to her every fantasy. It is your duty.

:laugh: LOL
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Leave her purely fore her awful taste in literature.
    You must enlighten us with the authors you read so that we might absorb a bit of your knowledge and spelling prowess.
    I'd start with
    John Warren - The Loving Dominant
    -or-
    Gloria Brame - Different Loving: The World of Sexual Dominance and Submission
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Dude... You are blessed.

I've seen your wife.

Wait... I thought she punished you? :huh:
  • Chrissysftns
    Chrissysftns Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    haha! BEST POST EVER!
    Ya'll are cracking me up with your responses!
  • LadyQueefsalot
    LadyQueefsalot Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    sounds like she needs the D in B...hole.
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options

I read the first one and I also kept waiting for it to get good. It never did. I read better online and I didn't have to pay for it.

^^This right here. It was so bad I had to go back and read some John Norman just to cleanse my palate/brain.
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with going to sexual therapy/counseling - much of the activity is more about relationship satisfaction then actual sexual activities. And you might discover how to satisfy role playing without actually going to the full BDSM side of things. I would actually suggest that over attending a BDSM session first since, what if she did discover she really does like the BDSM and then you are left with divorce as your option? It doesn’t sound like you want a divorce.
    Uh, what's wrong with the BDSM side? Why does BDSM have to lead to divorce?
    BDSM led to my marriage.
    Is that good or bad? LOL

I mean the marriage, not the BDSM...

Both are wonderful! 12 years of wonderful....
  • LitaRose77
    LitaRose77 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I've been reading the first book & what I find disturbing is the knowledge that my father-in-law has read them before me....can't imagine what was going through his mind at the time... *shudders*
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Hey Burt, honey, it's me, YOUR WIFE!

I'm upstairs, waiting for you. Hurry!
This discussion has been closed.