People should just chill out a bit

Options

Replies

• RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    One last one, for good measure:

funny-squirrel-photos-We-Can-Do-This-the-Easy-Way-or-the-Hard-Way.jpg

On a side note it was probably a bad idea for me to actually take the time to learn how to post pictures.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    After reading this thread, I realize that people who aren't eating as much as they want be crazy.
  • vikkistarr89
    vikkistarr89 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    After reading this thread, I realize that people who aren't eating as much as they want be crazy.

Hahahahahaa!

But.. fainting goats
  • dbmata
    Options
    One last one, for good measure:

funny-squirrel-photos-We-Can-Do-This-the-Easy-Way-or-the-Hard-Way.jpg

On a side note it was probably a bad idea for me to actually take the time to learn how to post pictures.

Funny story, was out turkey hunting a couple years back and didn't find any. I did however find a red squirrel the size of a cat, and figured, hey why not. I have recipes for that.

Turkey loads are no good.
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    Here, chill out already...

ax0hp5.gif
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Funny story, was out turkey hunting a couple years back and didn't find any. I did however find a red squirrel the size of a cat, and figured, hey why not. I have recipes for that.

Geez wonder what it was eating out there.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    IPeople should just chill outttttttt...

side note: i see people extend words all the time like this, and it bothers me because it is completely different than if people extend it while actually speaking. What I mean is, if you were to tell someone to chill out, and wanted to emphasize "out" by making it long and drawn out, you would extend the vowels, like "oooooooouuuuuuut." they way it's written above makes me, in my mind, hear "out-tuh-tuh-tuh-tuh-tuh-tuh-tuh-tuh."

how's that for chill?

I thought I was the only one.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options

Turkeys
  • dbmata
    Options

No frickin' clue, but I was in a swamp that had a stand of oaks on one side so lots of acorns, and then a fen area with a ton of fiddleheads, so I picked about 4# of fiddleheads, went to find the squirrel, and went home.

I can only imagine it would have been delicious, or stringy as an old goat.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I think narrow minded people are just afraid of change so we should not judge them to harshly . some people just are not good with words but have good intentions. your free to accept advice from whoever you want so I dont see it as a problem. valey1234

Narrow-minded people should be judged more harshly than others! :laugh:

:flowerforyou: well said!
    I blame "participation trophies" for peeps not being able to deal with anyone else's opinions, suggestions, sarcasm or every day life in general when it deviates from their ideal of what the norm should be...just sayin'

:drinker:
  • metaphoria
    Options

Turkeys

Ba-dum dum ching!
  • dbmata
    Options
    PSA:
    For optimal health, the average person should strut at least once per day.

The more you know.

069.460x325.jpg
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options

:drinker: Seriously - one of my biggest pet peeves in life! :flowerforyou:

^I thought I was the only one who was bothered by that. :tongue:

We'll get through this together... as long as no one brings up something like "OMGGGGGGG" or "LOLLLLL" - because that's a new and different set of issues.

:wink:
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    If you're gonna strut, strut in style...

rwkuqc.gif

STXLawDawg we love you.

Shut up, baby. I know it.
  • metaphoria
    Options

We'll get through this together... as long as no one brings up something like "OMGGGGGGG" or "LOLLLLL" - because that's a new and different set of issues.

lollll = Laughing Out Loud Loud Loud Loud. :explode:

We should form a group! And have t-shirts made. And make up a secret handshake. And set up a sign up sheet for who'll bring snacks every week.

It's so nice to finally have friends! I love you all! Can we hold hands and sway?
  • dbmata
    Options
    1000568d1362745711-beyonces-zoo-shoes-excellent-frog-andrew-long-dream-gift-economy-infinite-growth-carolyn-elliott-occupy-wall-street.jpg
  • professorRAT
    professorRAT Posts: 690 Member
    Options

We should form a group! And have t-shirts made. And make up a secret handshake. And set up a sign up sheet for who'll bring snacks every week.

It's so nice to finally have friends! I love you all! Can we hold hands and sway?

i know right? I loveeeeeee you guys!
  • metaphoria
    Options

Well, you're out.
    Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.
  • professorRAT
    professorRAT Posts: 690 Member
    Options

Well, you're out.
    Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

:laugh:
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    You're a gingerbread cookie....if you were a squirrel, I'd consider it.

Behold:

chill+out+squirrel.jpg
    Cuddles for you<3