People should just chill out a bit

Options
123457»

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    You're a gingerbread cookie....if you were a squirrel, I'd consider it.

Behold:

chill+out+squirrel.jpg

OMG squirrels are one of my favorite animals! :love:

Squirrel_Balls1.jpg
    I'll be out on my motorboat....BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPP
  • Krissy366
    Krissy366 Posts: 458 Member
    Options

:drinker: Seriously - one of my biggest pet peeves in life! :flowerforyou:

^I thought I was the only one who was bothered by that. :tongue:

I thought I was the only one.

We'll get through this together... as long as no one brings up something like "OMGGGGGGG" or "LOLLLLL" - because that's a new and different set of issues.

:wink:
    lollll = Laughing Out Loud Loud Loud Loud. :explode:

We should form a group! And have t-shirts made. And make up a secret handshake. And set up a sign up sheet for who'll bring snacks every week.

It's so nice to finally have friends! I love you all! Can we hold hands and sway?

i know right? I loveeeeeee you guys!

Well, you're out.
    Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

:laugh:

Well, I don't know if we can boot her for that. The 'e' is pretty much silent there, so I think she can put as many as she wants. :-)
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Squirrel_Balls1.jpg

Want some nuts?
    What nuts?
    DEEZ NUTS
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    I find MFP to contain some really narrow minded people, and i find this odd. People should just chill outttttttt, life is too short to be jumping down other peoples throats and force their opinions on them all the time

A lot of times though, it's not opinion...it's actual facts. But a lot of people just think it's opinion because they don't know anything and only want to hear what they want to hear and they want it to agree with whatever their particular dogma is...that doesn't mean an opposing point of view is necessarily opinion.

Also, some people's opinions are in fact, dangerous..and must be combated with real facts.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    Want some nuts?
    What nuts?
    DEEZ NUTS

836580.png
  • macummins1959
    Options
    I must be missing out on those comments, Everyone I've dealt with has been encouraging and helpful. Sorry your experience has been unpleasant.
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I must be missing out on those comments, Everyone I've dealt with has been encouraging and helpful. Sorry your experience has been unpleasant.

You have only had 19 message board posts so far. Give it time