Things people post that make you go hmmmm.....

Options
14567810»

Replies

• skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I agree with you. Pictures posted on the Internet live forever and can find themselves resurfacing in strange places. Would you want a future potential employer seeing that you posted a photo of yourself in your underwear on the Internet? ... Or a college admissions officer? Do you want to put yourself out there for online perverts to view? Underwear in our culture is considered private and has more of a sexual connotation than bathing suits.

What if the person in the scantily claid pictures is already college educated, self employed, and maybe an exhibitionist.

Ya never know...

The MAIN reason I put myself out there, is for online perverts to view, and then have them tell me I'm pretty.

Come on, don't we all, isn't that what life is about??!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I'm taking offense at all of the people who are saying that those of us who pose in our undies are doing it for attention... I do it to show off the change better. Even with skintight clothing, you still can't see the difference as well. Also, so what if I pose in my panties? Why do you care? It's not like I'm going "ooh, time to take a picture. Better pull out my sexy thong and push-up bra." Sure, there are probably some people who do it for attention, but so what? Let them do it. It's not on you to pass judgment.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    I agree with you. Pictures posted on the Internet live forever and can find themselves resurfacing in strange places. Would you want a future potential employer seeing that you posted a photo of yourself in your underwear on the Internet? ... Or a college admissions officer? Do you want to put yourself out there for online perverts to view? Underwear in our culture is considered private and has more of a sexual connotation than bathing suits.

What if the person in the scantily claid pictures is already college educated, self employed, and maybe an exhibitionist.

Ya never know...

The MAIN reason I put myself out there, is for online perverts to view, and then have them tell me I'm pretty.

Come on, don't we all, isn't that what life is about??!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yer pretty! :flowerforyou:
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    definitely! people who post in their underwear are Satan's spawn . . . they should just leave it off altogether. :grumble:

saves me the time of wondering what's underneath.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    definitely! people who post in their underwear are Satan's spawn . . . they should just leave it off altogether. :grumble:

saves me the time of wondering what's underneath.

HA! This made me lul.